How do you give thanks to Allah?

He created us and gave a life. We hear, see, feel a lot of things, eat, walk etc. We do all these things because Allah gave us all these. Dont say we see, Allah doesn't help us to see.
Then give me your answer. If just eyes make us see, then why can't dead people see? They still have eyes too!
But they are dead. So God took their life. It means we see with the help of Allah.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• You do it with action :) Do dikhir, pray on time and don't rush into prayers, read the Quran and ponder, smile, follow the prophet's (SAW) ways.
    And be thankful in your heart or when you make supplication.

Simply Remembering Him, etc.

But don't pressure yourself.

Haha, I went to extreme once and then I came upon a hadith that mentioned about not taking to the extreme or extremist? Something like that.

• Try to be better of yourself. And do not forget to be thankful about what you have :)

• By doing remembrance of Allah (dhikr) and by praying (salah)

• That's very nice. May Allah give you a long, healthy, succesful life :) and a happy life!

• JazakAllah Khayran :) Ameen and you too akhi :)

• Well i guess you said nice things but i didn't understand :D Sorry. Well i dont know Arabic language, but just know some to read Qur'an. And i dont know what it says. I just can read Quran in Arabic, and read the meaning of Quran in Turkish. :)

• By totally ignoring his existence?

• Why do you still ignore his existence? The life is short and time is swift. Why are the people in this life? Just to live, and die? Oh no! This doesn't make sense really. There must be a reason why we people are in this life...

• I pray every day.

• This question will get a lot of hate, I'm just warning you.

• Do u know that Christiana and Jews s
      they say Allah too

• It's okay. I respect everyone's opinions. Don't worry about me. But please read the detail, then if there is something wrong, tell me

• Is it for real?

• Yes, it is. Please read the detail, if you have any problem ask me! I will try to explain as much as i can.

• OMFG, get a fucking life, bro. Not everybody is into this pathetic religious bullshit.
      You're now blocked, freak.

• You could be kind person even if you dont believe me.

• I used to be religious but i lost faith... not in God but in his human creation.

• Well you can still be like you were in the past. Please dont let yourself down. This life is short and time is swift. There is an afterlife. We must do something before going to the other life...

• I am doing ok thank you, well i am not fine really, i feel alone

• You are welcome. Why do you say that you are not that fine, you feel alone? You can share with me. You know the happines can be increased by sharing it with others, and sadness can be decreased by sharing with others :)

• This is a joke right?

• No, please read the detail. Tell me if there is something wrong

• And I saw a lot of things named of liberty now days

• i guess that makes it ok

What Guys Said 10

• Nah religion is all lies, thousands of them and thousands of deities all claiming to be the one 'true religion' yet there's no proof for any of them. I mean ask yourself why you don't believe other religions, then you'd see why people don't believe the one you follow either.

• The life is short and time is swift. Why are the people in this life? Just to live, and die? Oh no! This doesn't make sense really. There must be a reason why we people are in this life...

• That's your opinion, and i can't make you believe in me.

• Meh in honesty it's just the harsh reality, could there be a god? Perhaps although it's not likely... the chances of it being the god of a mainstream religion? Less than zero.

• Dude, from one Muslim (me) to another (you), I would like to tell you that this is not the best place/time/way to preach, while there are some respected people here like @piubelloamante who will not bitch on you because you mentioned the word 'Allah', ... You will find another people who will show you nothing but hate and insults towards our religion in their answers, so you could avoid all of that by not asking these kind of questions.

• YES total agree

• Lol what can I say? Good luck with that bro, although I doubt it that you will wake anyone up this way. :)

• Thanks brother, maybe, who knows, Allah knows :) We can't know
      Take care

• everyday I say
    today
    I woke up
    I am healtly
    I am alive

thaks for all

• By praying steadfastly and thanking him in my duas.

• Very nice. Allah bless you buddy :)

• Indeed, dear brother. Allah bless us all.

• Thanks, İnşallah :) I hope so.

• Uhhhh... no

• Yes brother. If there is something wrong, you can tell me

• They're wrong too...

• Okay you are right, i am wrong then. Thanks for listening to me

• Dead people cannot see because their brain is not working anymore, it's not about eyes. I respect any religion, but the way that you're thinking is so bigoted dude.

Neither i'll believe nor thank to any god until evil gets disappear from world.

• Their brain is not working, yes, but why isn't it working? Because their life has ended for this life. Allah give a limited life for all alive. When our time finished, we are dead.

• WTF are you talking about you ignorant fuck? I'm LMAOing at your silly comment right now.

• Lol i am just laughing. Okay, thanks for answering my question even if you treat me rudely!

• I really can't understand ur description but from ur question how do I thank Allah? by a lot of things dukr, prayers , spending money a lot of things

• But excuse me asker that's not the place to ask this question

• I guess I understood what u mean but Allah help isn't have to be in something physical like if u r blind still u got ur the eye of ur heart I don't if it makes sense in English but it's like Sight and insight

• Yes, i see what you mean too. But the point wasn't that. I just wanted to give an example by that. What i am telling is to give thanks to Him.

• Why can't Allah do something about all the hunger in the world?

• This life is for the test. If everything was perfect, would be the test? No...
      If everything was great, the people wouldn't know bad things, they just would be aware of good things, so that noone would give thanks to creator. We just need to give thanks to Allah about what we have. If we dont give thanks, we might be in not a better situation, but maybe worse.

• So does your rational faculty degenerate when you devote yourself to religion or do you devote yourself to religion because you lack any developed rational faculty, do you think?

• Sorry my English is not really good, but as i understand you, my answer is no.

• But you aren't giving a reason, you are giving a tautology. You are like an exhausted parent saying "just because" to an over inquisitive child.

Reason and purpose are not concepts which can be applied to life. Reason and purpose assume intention which is an attribute of will. Something only a conscious agent can be said to have. Talking about the reason for life is like talking about what the color blue smells like.

• Well the reason is that. We are in this life to prove if we are good person or bad person. Its like an exam of us by Allah. You know in the schools if people have good grades, they pass the class, others get fail.
      So if we are bad person, we won't pass this exam, and we will not go to heaven..
      Well i know its very difficult for you to believe me. Cause you believe in maybe something else. And what i say to you is maybe your first time to hear. I surely respect you. You dont have to believe me. However thank you for your time, and listening to me. I just wanted to give my opinion, thats all. Everyone has their own opinon, and beliefs.

• Just pray and do what he asked I guess...
    Literally thank him:
    "Thank you Allah for so and so"