Did you ever get pulled over? What did you get pulled over for? IF you did, what do you think it would be for?

I just got pulled over in my mustang... pic is below... My exhaust was too loud in the neighbourhood and my neighbours complained.

Did you ever get pulled over? What did you get pulled over for? IF you did, what do you think it would be for?

I have never good pulled over in real life my exhaust can be heard from a mile away if i floor it, it's quite loud.

• I have got pulled over
    92% (12)43% (3)75% (15)Vote
  • Never got pulled over
    8% (1)57% (4)25% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Last time I was pulled over was for speeding. 130 kph in a 90 zone

0|0
    0|0
    • haha i always speed 25 over the speed limit everyday lol, fastest i have went in my mustang is 180 KPH. but i want to max it out at 260 :D. I'lll be going to the track before the summer is done!

• Show All
    • Yea kinda scared the sh! t outa me to.

• whaaaat :o dang, you're in the realm of my dream girl haha. But that is soo cool though!!

What Girls Said 9

• Lol, yeah I have when I was on my bike. I was doing this swerving move within my lane and the cop pulled me over. He did a random breath test on me, a drug one, complimented my riding skills and let me go. It was so random 😐

0|0
    0|0
    • haha, i never got pulled over but i always speed 25 over the speed limit everyday lol

• Show All
    • Scare your passengers? BHAHAHA 🙈🙊

• ^___^ yeah, there is this one guy and girl that are terrified of speed... So i like to reach "new limits" with them. I tell them "ok today we are going to go 10km more than last time." WIth the guy i'am at 150 and the girl 130. But those numbers will change :)

• I got pulled over because my parents parked me in so I took their car to Wal-Mart and they had a headlight out. I almost cried because I was so scared I didn't something wrong. I was shaking so badly that I could barely get my license out of my wallet. It was awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Expired tags, my boyfriend has a suspended license for gta when we were in high school -_- very big ticket.
    we got stopped at a check point and both of us were high, we got a ticket but we were still able to drive home...
    stupid shit

0|0
    0|0
    • oh damn... bit dangerous :o Try to calm it down a bit hahaha. I just like to speed :) Never been caught

• hey i'm not the dangerous one xD gta is pointless and i let him know he fucked up every day. lololol

• ok ahah, as long us you two are safe :)

• I've been pulled over far too many times, but never from doing the wrong thing. They want an alcohol test and drug test or something, always makes me late! Actually I was pulled over and given a warning because my towbar was half way in front of my number plate which is illegal, but I had no idea so he let me off.😁

0|0
    0|0
    • dang eh, only 18 haha. i speed, i go 40 or 50 over the limit but never got caught yet (when i'm in a rush)

• Seriously, I almost never speed, only if I accidentally don't realise, yet I got busted at a traffic light for going 10 over the speed limit, I didn't see the sign when it changed from 70 to 60! Id be careful with speeding bud, it's dangerous and the fines Are. Not. Fun!!

• lol i know, everyone tells me, actually just the other day my rear end kicked out but i saved the car in time, my friend almost pee'd his pants lol. I know the risks of speed. But i have a 6th scense for police, i swear lol

• I've gotten pulled over for speeding, rolling the stop sign and not having my sticker on my plates twice... oops 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • Speeding. Twice. Both times 20 over... in construction. They knocked em down to ten over. 😁

0|0
    0|0
    • I bet it has something to do with you batting your eyelashes, right? >_> lol

• @Xelebrum noooo, of course not! They were just really nice gentlemen!

• ohh man, i never got a ticket yet but i always speed 25+

• I have never been pulled over yet... thankfully :)

0|0
    0|0
  • that picture is too cute tho. lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I got pulled over for not wearing my seat belt. Oops forgot

0|0
    0|0
    • haha, i never got pulled over but i always speed. Sometimes i forget my seatbelt too

What Guys Said 7

• Nope not really, i've been stopped at checkpoints but they check most cars at those anyway... if I got pulled over it would be for mistaken identity, i'm too straight edge for anything of interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • For being black.

*Waits for downvotes and angry comments from white people*

2|1
    0|0
  • Pulled over for a random motorcycle spot check, to make sure all my paperwork was in order as was my machines. It was :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been pulled over a couple of times for speeding. It's been about two and a half years though.

0|0
    0|0
    • i never been pulled over for speeding but the way i drive i will one day ahaha, i always go 25+ over

• never.. lucky me ^_^

is this pic for real?

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't gotten pulled over YET. Granted it's because I actually follow the rules and don't speed over 10mph. That might change once I get a faster car though.

0|0
    0|0