Did you ever get pulled over? What did you get pulled over for? IF you did, what do you think it would be for?

I just got pulled over in my mustang... pic is below... My exhaust was too loud in the neighbourhood and my neighbours complained.

I have never good pulled over in real life my exhaust can be heard from a mile away if i floor it, it's quite loud.

• I have got pulled over
  • Never got pulled over

Most Helpful Girl

• Last time I was pulled over was for speeding. 130 kph in a 90 zone

• haha i always speed 25 over the speed limit everyday lol, fastest i have went in my mustang is 180 KPH. but i want to max it out at 260 :D. I'lll be going to the track before the summer is done!

• Yea kinda scared the sh! t outa me to.

• whaaaat :o dang, you're in the realm of my dream girl haha. But that is soo cool though!!

What Girls Said 9

• Lol, yeah I have when I was on my bike. I was doing this swerving move within my lane and the cop pulled me over. He did a random breath test on me, a drug one, complimented my riding skills and let me go. It was so random 😐

• haha, i never got pulled over but i always speed 25 over the speed limit everyday lol

• Scare your passengers? BHAHAHA 🙈🙊

• ^___^ yeah, there is this one guy and girl that are terrified of speed... So i like to reach "new limits" with them. I tell them "ok today we are going to go 10km more than last time." WIth the guy i'am at 150 and the girl 130. But those numbers will change :)

• I got pulled over because my parents parked me in so I took their car to Wal-Mart and they had a headlight out. I almost cried because I was so scared I didn't something wrong. I was shaking so badly that I could barely get my license out of my wallet. It was awful.

• Expired tags, my boyfriend has a suspended license for gta when we were in high school -_- very big ticket.
    we got stopped at a check point and both of us were high, we got a ticket but we were still able to drive home...
    stupid shit

• oh damn... bit dangerous :o Try to calm it down a bit hahaha. I just like to speed :) Never been caught

• hey i'm not the dangerous one xD gta is pointless and i let him know he fucked up every day. lololol

• ok ahah, as long us you two are safe :)

• I've been pulled over far too many times, but never from doing the wrong thing. They want an alcohol test and drug test or something, always makes me late! Actually I was pulled over and given a warning because my towbar was half way in front of my number plate which is illegal, but I had no idea so he let me off.😁

• dang eh, only 18 haha. i speed, i go 40 or 50 over the limit but never got caught yet (when i'm in a rush)

• Seriously, I almost never speed, only if I accidentally don't realise, yet I got busted at a traffic light for going 10 over the speed limit, I didn't see the sign when it changed from 70 to 60! Id be careful with speeding bud, it's dangerous and the fines Are. Not. Fun!!

• lol i know, everyone tells me, actually just the other day my rear end kicked out but i saved the car in time, my friend almost pee'd his pants lol. I know the risks of speed. But i have a 6th scense for police, i swear lol

• I've gotten pulled over for speeding, rolling the stop sign and not having my sticker on my plates twice... oops 😳

• Speeding. Twice. Both times 20 over... in construction. They knocked em down to ten over. 😁

• I bet it has something to do with you batting your eyelashes, right? >_> lol

• @Xelebrum noooo, of course not! They were just really nice gentlemen!

• ohh man, i never got a ticket yet but i always speed 25+

• I have never been pulled over yet... thankfully :)

• that picture is too cute tho. lmao

• I got pulled over for not wearing my seat belt. Oops forgot

• haha, i never got pulled over but i always speed. Sometimes i forget my seatbelt too

What Guys Said 7

• Nope not really, i've been stopped at checkpoints but they check most cars at those anyway... if I got pulled over it would be for mistaken identity, i'm too straight edge for anything of interest.

• 1|0
  • For being black.

*Waits for downvotes and angry comments from white people*

• Pulled over for a random motorcycle spot check, to make sure all my paperwork was in order as was my machines. It was :)

• I've been pulled over a couple of times for speeding. It's been about two and a half years though.

• i never been pulled over for speeding but the way i drive i will one day ahaha, i always go 25+ over

• never.. lucky me ^_^

is this pic for real?

• I haven't gotten pulled over YET. Granted it's because I actually follow the rules and don't speed over 10mph. That might change once I get a faster car though.