Let's talk Arianna Grande: If she is a health nut, why was she in a donut shop to start with?

I know Miss Grande had some trouble with an incident her and her backup dancer caused, by going in a dount shop and saying things against America and then proceed to lick donuts. Obviously all of that was wrong, no one debates that. I know she made two apologizes and the first one she talked about over weight kids and the food industry (guess she has a problem with it). Anyway, my question is. If she's so into health and good eating, why was she even in a donut shop?
Was she there to get donuts or did her and that backup dancer have that whole little ruckus planned ahead of time?

I don't really care, because I have more important things to worry about then Miss Grande licking dounts lol. However, my curious mind is just wondering why someone who is health conscious, would be in donut shop. So, it's just curiousty from a curious girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I know where she is coming from.

Overweight kids and people bother me a lot because almost all the overweight women I know talk to me about how they have amazing boobs and an amazing ass and about how guys stare at them all day and then tell me that guys don't even look at me cause I'm way too skinny. That's not true, many men look at me. It annoys me because all of their assets are only there because they're fat, all the "curves" and obviously the lumps and the rolls that they have is because theyre fat. Then they also skinny shame me and tell me I have no boobs or curves. I'm 5'2" and weigh 97 lbs, yes I am skinny, but I also have curves. I have B cups and a 0.7 waist to hip ratio, does that qualify as being straight or rectangular shaped? No. I'm so sick and tired of my fat friends trying to tell me I'm too skinny and that I look like a stick when they're the ones more prone to heart disease and diabetes. I think that Americans think she is way too skinny and they shame her for having the body of a 14 year old. That's why she probably got annoyed and hates fat people because all they do is shame her and then keep on eating.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I'm health conscious, too. But every now and again, I'll treat myself. Let's face it. No one's getting out of this world alive. I can indulge a guilty pleasure now and then. It won't kill me. Doing it every day might, but I go there once, maybe twice a year. I'll take the risk.

• Yes, it was gross.
    Yes, her comments were uncalled for.

She looks like this: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2aff2558f0.jpg

How many GUYS are really going to care?

• Lol what is everyone's obsession with this women, I keep seeing questions about here everywhere.

• She said things against America? we should boycott her music!

• probaby for more attention whoring

• she's a spoiled dumbass thats why

What Girls Said 8

• It's an excuse. Who knows where else she's been with her troupe where they didn't have security cameras catching her behaving like a spoiled little celebrity. For all we know she could have been a brat at McDonalds two days earlier. They didn't just catch her any other time. Stuff like what she did was learned behaviour and acting like a snot isn't unusual for teens and young people who are around friends trying to show off. Shit, I remember countless times my friends and I acted like brats in public places without a care for others.

She's not so different, and her behaviour was probably one of many times she's been rude to people or acting cute. It's just too bad for her because she's in the public eye and is talked about it whereas all other young people who taunt counter people at food joints never get this sort of attention and are put in positions to publicly apologize.

• I think that is a question that none of us really know the answer to. This incident kinda turned me off to her tbh.

• I think she just wanted donuts. Maybe she is not super strict with her diet and does allow herself to have those once in a while.

• donut-licking. hmm. that's bold.

maybe as they drove past the place they came up with this brilliant plan and just went with it.

• She wanted attention. Like any other untalented celebrity

• Even people who eat healthy the majority of the time can have a donut sometimes lol

• She likes to treat herself every once in a while, even though she is health conscious she's allowed to eat a donut, as long as she knows what's going into her body then she's fine.

• People allowed a cheat day you know