If a guy doesn't want to listen to your problems does that mean he's not interested in you?

Like for you what does it mean? If you just try to change the subject or you say plain answers like "oh I get you" or "I'm sorry " just simple answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest with you , he's not interested. When a guy is interested in you , your world is his , everything little detail about you & your life , your problems , you ups and downs... He wants to know ! You will feel special , like he isn't human anymore , it would seem to good to be true because he is shining all the attention on you. Most of the time , the question you ask that's based on a "whether or not " half of the time your gut feeling is you sensing and you are right. The signs shows he isn't interested , mainly wants you to switch the topic , or texting someone else , so he hurry and replies to yours so he doesn't leave you hanging..

I mean, it can't be anything else..
    Similar to a guy texting you , you reply and he returns a day later with an excuse "oh I get you ". No matter if he sucks at texting or not , he could've at least thrown in some questions or seems interested in wanting to know more. But yea , he just doesn't seem interested. 😕

But no worries ! Just ease down on that topic and switch it up , because some people just can't take hearing trouble trouble troubles.

What Guys Said 1

• most guys don't like to listen first world problems

What Girls Said 2

• He's tired of hearing about my problems.
    I should give him a break..(=leave him)
    He deserves one..

• i wouldn't worry way too much, maybe he doesn't understand or doesn't know how to react, maybe he feels guilty that he can't help,