What would you make a deal with the DEVIL for?

Haha u heard me right!

i'm a bit in a sleepy/bored haze and its making me crazy.

So... For what would you make a deal with the devil?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• A deal with the devil? Hm... nope, no way. My soul isn't worth it.
    Because if there's a devil, there's a heaven too.
    And i can't handle using the dial up modem they got in hell! Seriously, it sucks down here, and the awesome powers i got for it wasn't worth it at all. Not to mention the ping when connecting to earthly mortal servers!

• Wow. Interesting question. I was thinking of this earlier today. @HookingSwan, you scare me sometimes on how close we think, lol.

Well, assuming all things being equal, I wouldn't want to go back in time. I've made my mistakes. I learned from them.

I suppose the only thing I could ask for would be the chance that the girl I like would like me as well. Not force, mind you. Chance. Just one shot. I want her to be happy. If it's not with me, so be it. But it'd be worth it just to see her smile. I love her personality. She deserves the life I had.

• U say we think the same sometimes? What a compliment.
      by the way ur deal with the devil seems fair enough. U r not forcing her.

• It is indeed Sir. Wishing she will like u back now too. She would b lucky

• Crossing my fingers. At least she talks to me. That's a start. But thanks. I wonder if she knew I was on here and read what I've written if she'd feel differently. I guess I'll just have to rely on my natural charms.

I'm doomed, lol. :D

• gladly give up my life if all evil would perish.

• No deal. . . . just no.

• Well the devil would love it World domination! All the cats in the world to obey me lol forget cat woman or cat man wa ha ha. 😊

• Oh you be surprise .. hahaha !!!

• A spot in heaven.

Hey, I'm not gambling with eternity. If I am, I'll just do so to ask for another eternity.

• Unlimited wishes?

• Ultimate power then kick his ass

• a nice girlfriend without a catch...

• I'd want the eternal life to never age get sick or die :D

• Pretty convencional deal. I think it has already been done! But fair enough ;)

• Ha vagetas a boss man :p

• have fun watching the ones you love wither and die.
      Whenever you fall in love you know it'll lead to a painfull goodbye, and just another sore memory of a woman you loved.

Yes, i'm fun at parties.

• I sold my soul to the devil, now I'm a GaG addict and a Guru

What Girls Said 5

• Global warming going away

• Thats actually quite selfless of u! The devil would b disgusted! xD

• @Kerbie oh never heard of that

• It's a great film really funny.

• maybe to bring a loved one back to life.. although that would probably cost me my own life then lol

• How about no? Never

• Best answer to the date!

• I can make a deal with the most high Jesus Christ the lord and savior , only bet I will make with the devil is for him to die , demolish his existence. I believe in prayer , what does the devil have that will save me from anything? Nothing ! .

• I would make a deal if that meant my mom could be cancer free.

• Im sorry to hear that. This was meant as a humorous question. But guess there are situations where people would actually feel that helpless.

• haha yea sorry for ruining your fun. I tried to think of something "funny" but that's all I could think of.

• No no u didn't ruin my fun by all means. Im just sorry to hear that.

• That Alex Hribal be tried as a juvenile.