What's up with height?

Why do tall boys find short girls so attractive?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend says that he likes my height because it's cute and my being small makes it really easy to pick me up. He also likes that he can put his arm on top of my head or put a palm over my forehead to stop me getting close to him. He's 6 foot and I'm 5'2.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• ''Why do tall boys find short girls so attractive?''
    Why do short girls find tall boys so attractive?

I think you will find, Girls are 9999999999999999% more judgmental in regards to height, You will find like 99.99% of girls say they won't date a guy shorter then them... so yeah...

1|3
    0|0
    • True, men have more variation in this. Women almost universally won't date someone shorter than them.

• From what I've found, it's not so much that they're judgmental towards the guys that are taller than them so much as they're judgmental towards themselves if they're with a guy that's shorter.

• Because they're extremely cute. To me, it goes like this,

Short --> cute --> feminine --> marriage material --> date-able.

2|0
    0|0
  • Little hands make the D look bigger. Smaller girls tend to seem more feminine than bigger ones.

2|0
    0|0
  • why do girls find tall boys so attractive? ...

1|0
    0|0
  • I find tall girls attractive, short girls are like children.

0|0
    1|0
    • A short girl is always going to be "cute" or "adorable", but they'll never be sexy in my eyes.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh, please. Plenty of tall guys also like tall girls. It all depends on the person, everyone's personal preferences. A lot of tall guys don't give a fuck how tall or short a girl is if she's attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because they appear to be easier to dominate in bed.

1|0
    0|0