How do you feel about the fact that liberals want to ban words like husband and wife and boy and girl because of the fear it would offend gays?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think when this crazy idea goes too far - there will be backlash - enough backlash to make the homosexual agenda illegal in American and Canada or maybe to divide north america between religious and non-religious sectors of society with one school for believers and one school for atheists etc..

• Yeah you might be right.

What Girls Said 12

• That's not a thing. Stop making things up.

• Are they really all offended by those terms? Lol. I don't believe that. There's so much PC click bait bullshit floating around the Internet now. Take everything with a grain of salt.

• You're an idiot. They're proposing to remove gendered terms from marriage laws, to avoid causing problems that terms like 'husband and wife' on marriage documents would cause. They're intending on replacing them with 'married couple' and 'spouse' as gender-neutral terms.

Man, do your research before you start spouting inane drivel like that. I'm not even American and I know more about it than you.

• Same damn thing.

• And you don't know more about the US then me. I know all the stats and the capitals. The world does not revolve around the homosexuals.

• Evidently, I know more about proposed policies than you do. Or, at the very least, I'm vastly more intelligent and can actually research things, instead of just spouting idiotic bullshit.

• That isn't even true. I'm liberal and so is my entire family and most friends. None of us have ever thought that. lol

• I think he means people who lean far to the left of the political horseshoe your probably mild to moderate.

• It makes so fucking sense. If you're a woman and you marry a woman; she is your wife. If you're a man and you marry a man; he is your husband. If you have female sex organs; you are a girl. If you have male sex organs; you are a boy.

• Well i guess that might offend transgenders.

• Yeah I know that. But if they want to pretend to be the opposite sex and it makes them happy, who the fuck cares what they're called.

• Yeah i guess. But i just mean i don't believe they changed there gender. Transexual means changeing sex which does not make any sense.

• Noo. I like the word husband. Just no.
    Are they serious though?

• In some places whare gay marriage is legal they changed the marriage document for everyone so it says partner and partner reather then husband and wife.

• Oh I wouldn't care much about that.

• What? I'm a liberal and I've never heard of this.

• i don't think it's a good idea

• No no no.. That's so dumb, man.. No words needed -facepalm's herself-

• Gays and lesbians aren't sexless you know that right? No I don't think that this is necessary.

• ah and there it is
    the rain of problems resulting from legalizing homosexual marriage is starting

up next : LEGALIZING BESTIALITY !!

• What kind of liberals have you been talking to? I try so hard not to hate conservatives but the things they say are just so freaking dumb and I'm not even 100% liberal. -.-

What Guys Said 12

• Can you link a credible source that this is actually gaining traction in government? I seriously doubt this is happening beyond some crazy yahoos

• The cities of Portland and Seattle.

• That's just stupid if I want to offended someone that's my god damn right I may not be racist or homophobic but I love offending people

• I'm a liberal and I don't. In a man on man marriage I'd call them both husbands and if it was a girl on girl marriage I'd call them both wives.

• Typical American, all of this Liberal and Conservative bullshit. It's always "us vs. them". Take your political stuff out of GaG please.

• Sounds pretty far fetched to me, but our society Is becoming way too obsessed with homosexuality. Just live and let live is the way I see it. We shouldn't have to cater to everyone for fear of offending. (same goes for other groups of people as well).

• I don't care. I'll still use them. They can't ban words anyway. How? Say it's illegal to use them? Not in America they won't. They can't.

• I find it hilarious.

• That is exactly why I don't support that movement, it never was about love, it was about taking away OUR rights! Seriously if that shit starts to spread around the world I'll establish my own country, with freedom of opinion and traditional values!

• Completely ridiculous.

• That's stupid will never pass get read of the liberals

• Liberalism is getting more extreme. I fear the future of this world...

• It will collapse because of its own insanity.

• How would you feel if I told you to stop listening to Rush the liar Limbaugh?