Do you think there will be another major terrorist attack?

in the near future?

Most Helpful Guy

• USA government first one who support terrorist in Middle East like isis and Qaida and make Europs and Americans fearing Middle East and all Muslims ,, actually I don't know why they all think all Muslims like isis,, if you want to think about this , so Muslims can say : all Christian like (KKK) and NAZE and all people who live in south of America came from Aztec so they kill more than of 2500000 body per year for God ,,
    Please be your self, there's no terrorist,, there's government who want you to fear that and big rece project ,,
    I hope I die in good day not killing by anyone for any reason or religion.

What Girls Said 8

• 9/11 was an inside job :) so if the government feels we need another one they'll give us another one :)

• Did... Did you just imply that the US government has caused all major terrorist attacks? Because that's a ridiculous thing to say.

• I'm glad I don't have to agree, because it's just insane.

• Right @kitkatko

• Yeah probably

• this is the era of the emerging NWO, so yeah

• More than likely...

• i can see into the future and say that i don't know what's going to happen...

• I have no doubt there will be. It'll keep happening until the allies band together to stop it again.

• it happened in Sinai not too long ago... terorrists were defeated thank God

• i doubt it.

What Guys Said 8

• of coarse. We just had isis carry out what seemed to be co ordinated acts of terrorism just last week or the week before. Seems like we've been living in a state of terror ever since the U.. S. invaded Iraq and created that phoney war

• Most likely, there is no defense against an organization that doesn't value life and hasn't nothing to lose

• It's possible.

• eventually yes

• Nah, the US already has a hold of most oil commerce.
    I don't think they will need to start a war anytime soon.

• It just happened today in my country Egypt 😞

• But because the western world don't care if a Muslims died so u didn't know about it they must be non Muslims to say there's an attack 😠😠 like the shapshootinghill crime when a man killed a Muslim family in there home in new Jersey I guess

• Probably, it's only a matter of time and a lot of western countries think an attack is imminent.

• Yes... if Lord Beerus destroys the Earth.

• The Z Fighters would stop him before he'd have the chance!