Do you think every state should make it illegal to collect pollution samples from public land?

Should every state make it illegal to collect data/samples/photos of pollution from public land like Wyoming did? How many years in prison should someone get for exposing pollution from a large corporation? http://www.iquestioneverything.net/607/its-now-illegal-to-collect-data-about-pollution-in-wyoming/

• Yes every state should have this law and the criminal should get at least 10 years in prison.
  • No this seems a tad bit unfair and maybe even unconstitutional.
  • I think 30 days in the pokey and an apology should suffice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds good

• Excellent. Should this also apply to a citizen reporting abuse from a police officer or a public official/politician committing a crime?

• Absolutely.. Police is getting out of control

• Ahh I gotcha

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Why would they make that illegal? Sounds like a waste of time to me

• A toxic waste of time? :P
      They would make it illegal to protect big polluters and protect their interests of course.

• Yeah, I know. It sounds like a waste of time to even try to pass a bill like that

• It's not for them. If any law is passed to help make huge corporations money and to help them keep it then it it is a good investment of their time.