Why do people hate the usa?

I think we are the best country in the world. We have a dark past and a hell of a bright future. We are diverse. We are kind but not pussys.

What sup guys.

No probs

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Well, I mean... as a general stereotype, we're big, we're loud, we're proud... and we want the whole world to know it :p

As a stereotype... we're kind of hella obnoxious.

Like, we're England's annoying kid sibling and all the other countries are in England's grade and we're just like, "Hey! Hey! Hey! Look over here! You can't do that! I can do that! Watch this! I got this! No, no no! Me! Yay America! Wooo!"

:P

• I wouldn't say I hate the USA. But, I can't say that there some things in America that I truly dislike.

• Why do you think? Have you seen the latest videos on Twitter the power of the Internet showing the uncovering of America today. Also the country your proud of actually invaded a country illegally.

• Some parts of America are not so friendly.

• because most americans are SO full of themselves

and the country itself is the root of A LOT of evil on this planet

• I think its mainly because the USA acts like the world's police. We're like that annoying neighbor that needs to know and be involved with everything. I feel that some Americans also come off as ignorant of other countries too... unfortunately.

• they think we are dumb or something.

• Because they put their nose in EVERYTHING even if it's not their business.

• jealousy, easy excuse for there problems...

• Their problems you mean? And if you lived in Iraq 35 years ago there was normal traffic, bridges, schools and universities. Now it's all rubble but surely that is their problem.

• I guess sadam should have followed the agreement he made. To bad there are so many people there who kill in the name of religion also.

What Guys Said 13

• Because America is acting like a bully.

• god bless murica

• They hate the government and not the people who live there. Read more about what they have done in world war 2 and you will find out but that's still not enough of a reason because every country tends to use manipulation at wars. But if you are a very good analyzer, and try to be honest with yourself or put yourself in other people's places, you will find out that the true source of terrorism nowadays is the USA government. Searches for the causes before judging the consequences.

• It's a mixed bag, really. A lot of the criticisms leveled at the USA are justified; a lot of them are not. Speaking as an American, I have to say that we do have a nasty habit of sticking our noses into places where they shouldn't be, and that habit tends to come back and bite us in the rear. Our government and corporate culture have never been anything but disgusting; however, at least up until a few decades ago I think it would be fair to say that the typical American citizen was pretty alright. We are basically Roma Nova (The New Rome), and almost anything that could be leveled at that defunct civilization can be leveled as the USA.

• As long other nations stop coming to us to fix their government. When we do help, they pretend where best friends. Then it's starts all over again.

• Because people are ignorant and believe everything the media says. Most of the haters haven't even visited the US.

• Most of the haters are Americans lol. We American people have 0 control over our congress and senators and they are dying for war. They got elected because of redistricting and the media. They hate the new peace plan with Iran and will do their very best to undermine Obama.

• @sluggognatface Exactly. Plus, people think the US is just killing abroad and don't realize they spent billions aiding other countries, they're the country that gives the most to other countries.

• Well there are motives for why the US gives. It is not for such angelic purposes all the time. If not for the need or want to feed a war machine, the bad education system and lack of culture Americans would be the most loved in the world maybe.

• because the amount of sweat and blood I given and do what I was told making sacrifices for u filled promises of hard work does not fair well with what America has given me such as unfair intentional deliberate unfairness with great disadvantage. Prevention of my dreams with a lie "the pursuit of happiness". Get your asses to work and pull your own load because I quit and I'm leaving America.

• Maybe because we're living the edges about everything.

USA is the number 1 country about capitalism.
    Prisons are too violent.
    Laws are tough.
    Number 1 at primary and highschool bullying.
    .
    .
    .

• We have our strengths and weaknesses like everyone else.

We are a great country overall. But some of us to tend to be rather loud and arrogant sometimes. Many also come as entitled "I'm an American dammit I deserve this and that!".

Also our government has a bad habit of meddling in other countries affairs that don't want to be bothered with us.

But no country is perfect. Some people will always hate.

• Wars in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Panama, Granada, Afghanistan , Iraq, Ex Yugoslavia, Libya, Syria, coups in Chile, Argentina and many other countries including Iraq and Iran
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Covert_United_States_foreign_regime_change_actions

http://img.rt.com/files/news/24/a6/d0/00/39.si.jpg

• We are definitely kind. We send missions to Africa to help them (only if they believe in our god), we bomb brown people for oil and we never help countries with problems of true genocide unless they are Jewish.

• I don't hate it. I just dislike it. It's not jealousy. I've lived there for a year and as soon as I leave I'm never coming back. It was good but not for me

• everyone hates the person in charge

the US is the most powerful and most influential nation on earth and because of that everyone judges everything we do

everyone will bitch about the big guy on the block because everyone thinks they could do better when in reality that is total BS