Do you think humans will ever walk on the sun?

i was just thinking and thought how crazy it was a person walked on the moon and mars, i was just wondering if you think person will ever be able to walk on the sun too? i know its really hot but im thinking if you go in the winter when the sun is like 30 degrees i bet they could do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Never. All it is is a ball of extremely hot gas. You can't walk on gas. It doesn't get cooler in the winter. Earth only has winters because it rotates away from the sun. When it's winter on one side of the world, it's only because it's not the side that's closest to the sun. Winter doesn't exist to the sun.

What Girls Said 18

• LOL nopeeee

• Only at night.

• you get my personal today's troll award because you've made me laugh

www.reactiongifs.com/.../thumbs.gif

• Is this a joke?

• i know its really hot but im thinking if you go in the winter when the sun is like 30 degrees i bet they could do it.

face palm

• Lol, you'll burn , before ya actually get to the sun.. So no.. I don't think so. Sorry 😊 whether you go in winter or summer

• umm well thats your opinion jane

• nah but i will you give you some cuz im nice.

• Loool

• No, no one is not be going to be able to walk on the sun because it's too hot, unless they want to melt their feet off then they can try :P

• Nope. Well actually.. Yeah, no. I was thinking of we had better technology in the future like a suit, and it would protect us from the heat but I don't know..

• well i still think we can

• well yh

• But then we'd have to see where we are going and the light could burn our face really bad.

• For sure but they will have to do it at night. lol hahahahaha

• That wouldn't work. They would have to go at night and in winter so it's extra cold.

• That's hilarious. I mean sure if you wanna cook yourself

• I think the sun is a tad hotter than 30 degrees in the winter

• They will probably burn before they reach to the sun.

• Are you fucking stupid?

• stop cursing pls... i believe what i believie thats my opinion

• I Dont even want to visit arizona!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• lol haha

• Lol az is the worst ha I work 9 hours a day outside its like Pakistan here

• Lol this is funny. Nice try but u can't fool me no one is as stupid as u r pretending to b haha.

• Sure... If they wanna burn! lol

• well is till think someone will do it one day without burned

• I doubt it... unless they're like the wolverine who can heal himself! Not even an iron man suit can stand against the heat of the sun

• umm okay thats your opinon and i respect that

• And people think our schools are still working...

What Guys Said 27

• Well, considering that the sun is a ball of flammable gas of unimaginable temperatures, I don't think we could walk on it. Even if it was impossibly cool enough... it is still a ball of gas.

• and how did someone walk on the moon and mars?

• @vjreejr is right. The moon is solid. Mars is solid. Jupiter is dense gas. The sun is superheated gas with a crap ton of radiation. I don't know how you would deal with the radiation being emitted from the sun either. There are just so many problems with walking on the sun.

• Plus you have to deal with unfiltered brightness everywhere enough to blind you in an incredibly short time.

• Lol nope it's quite literally impossible even if you could design something to reflect or absorb the immense heat, radiation and elements. You still would not be able to walk on the sun because it doesn't have a solid surface you would sink into it, and be subjected to even more intense heat, radiation and elements as you approached the core. Until you were simply vaporized.

• North Korea already did it.

• I just had a guy (taking astronomy in college) reading me notes from his class the other day. It's hotter than I though. No I don't see humans walking on it. I don't think it's made of a solid material anyways.

• 0|1
  • This can't be real ! :OOOO LMAO !
    I hope you are trolling because i have seen so many stupid people around here that i started to kind of doubt these kind of jokes.

• They should wear shoes so they don't burn their feet

• 0|0
  • Lol I posted this question weeks ago.

• The sun isn't solid so no. Also it'd might get a little toasty.

• If you try it, let me know how this works out! ;-)

• We'd go right through the surface. The sun is just super heated gas.

• Not really walk on it, because it is a ball of gas. Maybe you could walk in the iron core of a dying red giant, but I think we'll make it there before 150 million years
    But yes, we will get close enough to touch it eventually..

• Sun is not a solid object, so you probably can't "walk" on it.

• Ya, they'll just have to go at night... duh-dun *tiss*

• I think I've seen this on here before.

• It would be cozy though

• No. It's gravity would crush humans.

• If u r serious then u r stupid

• why are you hating? pls show some respect... i believe what i believe... thats my opinion

• Do u realize that when it's winter here then it's not winter on the sun?

• Is this a troll or something

• It's impossible..

• u posted this as a joke right?

• Obvious troll man. I've seen this on yahoo answers. It's the exact same question. Word for word

• What a lot of people are thiking while seeing this: Are you fucking stupid of something?

• Unreal how many gagers can't get this is a joke.

• You'll die from the radiation before you die to the actual flames. The sun is a star so when it dies and becomes a dwarf star which means it is now solid and a body could technically touch it although a living person would still die from radiation. Also in the equator there is no winter, let alone the sun but funny troll question.

• Bring SPF 50 or higher.

• best ignorant question ever aways goess too...