If you get a 24 hr free pass to do WHATEVER you want w/o consequences or backlash, what would you do?

I'd rob a bank, pimp slap some bitches and maybe kill a few of them and break into some of my fav celebrities' homes and take a picture with them lol. Then live in an island all by myself... Maybe bring a few of my friends lol

Most Helpful Girl

• There's some people that shouldn't be breathing...

Maybe stealing some videogames.

What Guys Said 14

• I'd cancel my own student loans. Keep it simple. The rest, I can figure out another day.

• I'd probably just go streaking across town. Just run around naked and feel completely free.

• Gather the Dragonballs and wish first for immortality. Then the bitches.

• I would burn down the city I live in, just cause fuck them.

• I would steal all the cookies...

• O! And I'd use every horrible pick up line ever...

*licks finger and wipes it on her blouse* " now let's get you out of those wet clothes" *gets slapped HARD, cries a little, and moves into the next...*

• Not even the point...

• Get in an airplane that's heading to Spain.

• hahah I love your options I will top yours though
    1. kill every female gold digger
    2. kill every douche bag
    3. get every single women pregnant that I am not blood related too
    4. kill every pedo and molester
    5. punch every single female narcissists and give them a rear naked choke
    6. Bang Donald Trump's daughters and make him watch then kill him
    7. freeze every single human being and touch every women's boobs and suck on the ones I like
    8. run around naked
    9. steal all the gold and keep it for myself and family

• Dude, has anyone ever told you, you may have a morbidity problem? What's with all the killings, jeez. You're like the result of Ted Bundy and Jack the Ripper if they had an offspring! you better check yourself before you wreck yourself 😕

• No those people would never admit to these things that's how they were able to marry and kill so many women and make so many people trust them they were master manipulators.

• Download free songs and movies from the internte.
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

• A time loop

Kiss the fist attractive girl I come across

• I would rob a bank, blow up my place of employment, kill a bunch of people, maybe drug my girlfriend so I can finally get a blowjob from her.

• You're brilliant plan for your girlfriend to finally give you head is to knock her out? How will that work lol

• I don't want to get reported...

• A free pass dude, a get out of jail free card, for real life..

• I swear to god I would argue with you the whole damn day! ;) jk I would rob several banks :D

• Pff you won't win

• errr... heh :O Umm... I... I...

• I was wondering if you could message me instead? eheh :O

• have sex with everything... everything

• Take over the government and reset the USA's way of doing things. Like some Saint's Row 4 stuff, but with some good results following. I'd end poverty, homelessness, food deserts, and generally just everything illegal that nobody ever seems to do anything about, and make the USA a much nicer place to live. If that's all somehow done in 24 hours, I'll spread it along the rest of the world, and finally make this world a nicer place to live.

... Oh, and I'd send every since soldier we got to end terrorism and end human stupidity through the squirrely wisdom that is Foamy the Squirrel.

• Wow that would be one busy day! lol

• Wow bro, can you say dictator much? lol

• Hey, if it fixes this screwed up world we all call home I'll gladly pull it off. But I won't be a Hitler or Stalin. I will be kind, and I will be understanding. But if someone commits a crime because they want to, and for no other reason, then they will pay the price.

What Girls Said 14

• I'd definitely go steal money somewhere...

• I would tell edgier/more offensive jokes.
    qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0d9f2b3a09f4f469531e7f4dede24986

• Uhh.. obtain an absurd amount of money and set up a life for myself somewhere.

• Purge! PURGE!!!

• Become a vigilante. (See what I did there?)

• Oh that is cool. Should've thought of that. I am off my game today!

• I think i've watched a movie like that, anyway i would scream in a library full of people.

• I'd just hit up a few banks and call it a day 😂

• I'd eat junk food in a hot tub and sleep after watching love stories... I need a vacation :)

• Get rid of who I want steal bill gates credit card and live life 😹😹💯

• Rob a bank, steal some cars, break my last two ex boyfriends limbs, blow up my old bosses businesses, pretty much some GTA shit.

• Rob a bank for sure! I want some monies!

• I would have a massive orgy, rob a bakery of all their cakes (did you know that hunger and sex drive are both controlled by the amygdala?), destroy a sushi and/or ramen shop with my stomach (you did say no consequences, so I'm assuming I wouldn't gain any weight), take all the books I want from a book store, physically meet with a certain man I met online and actually make what we said we'd do to each other a reality, and... I don't know. That's it really. Most of my devious desires involve sex and food lol. No wonder I used to be overweight.

• I would go to an amusement park and cut through all the lines and eat all the expensive food for free. And force the employees to let me ride on every ride by myself for how ever long i want.

• i would rob a bank?

• lol are you asking me or telling me?