Should I just keep saving money?

got a job recently, and the money is going to be stacking up real soon, but I don't know what I'm going to do with it. I used to save the little money I had and used it when I wanted something but now there is nothing I want

i don't want another phone despite having a sh^t one
i don't want new shoes
i don't want anything...
maybe I'll just give it to my mom she needs it more than I do...

Most Helpful Girl

• SAVE SAVE SAVE
    You should put enough away so that of something happens like losing your job, getting sick, being injured, etc; you have enough to sustain yourself for some time.
    You can't save too much and you should find a way to make that savings grow such as a savings account or a CD that gives you interest.

What Girls Said 5

• Well saving some and eating the banks interest in the way to go. I see no problems with you helping your mum out. I think that's sweet. I rather stash it away in a savings account and have some that I do spend, but within a set budget.

• Angelina Jolie has a good concept about money.
    1/3 each goes to her savings, charity and expenditure

You should save up the rest of your money and pay a fixed amount each week for boarding your parent's house. Say 100.00.

• Save it for college. You'll probably need it.

• Yeah, I would do the same but if your mom doesn't want it, then save it.

• save or give it to your mom

What Guys Said 2

• Well that's a good idea if you really have nothing you want as long she will accept your generosity

• yea give it to your mom, if she needs it man, shouldn't even be a question