Whats wrong with my I phone?

I know nothing about i phones. I wanted to know why my phone is being wierd? .. I've had it for two years already, When i try and go on Facebook or other sites it says " Cannot establish a secure network to the server " and when i try and use any of my apps on my i phone it repeatedly says " Connect to i tunes To use push notifications". Also when i take pictures they go back to the middle of the library instead of the front its hard to find the newly taken ones theyre mixed up everywhere.. whats wrong with my i phone its acting crazy and its not my settings either i dont touch them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever tried resetting it? Just hold the on/off button and main button at the same time until it shuts off and then wait about 10 seconds and turn it on again

• No virtual families :D and yeah you were thank you. !

• And thank u too convoking

What Guys Said 5

• it sounds like an issue with the internet.. but to be honest iphones the crappiest phone especially for the price you pay for it.. so much crashing and bugs. the boched updated.. i had downgrade a phone to get it working again.. when u switch go to something else i have aphla galexy and have 1/10 the problems compared to someone with an iphone

• Thats what im thinking maybe a galaxy would be nicer

• Thank you !

• sure no prob

• maybe your phone is getting old.. I don't know

• The problem is that it's not an android

• Well some things I would have to take a look at and some other things would need some step by step instructions.

• Fuck iPhone #Galaxy gang.

What Girls Said 0