If you were blind folded and taken into different homes to judge based of the flooring, how would you describe the owners personality?

1)
2)

3)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• 1) I'd say they have a very successful career, with more money than they know what to do with

2) This makes me think of an upper middle class family, they make good money, but aren't buying anything extravagant due to the fact that they have kids

3) This looks like it would be a smaller, but very nice house or a very very nice, large apartment for someone that has a more classy style

What Girls Said 6

• 1) Lots of bucks for that marble. It looks like an Arabian family lives there - the people aren't there to really live but to show off.
    2) Typically westernized family home, sort of my parents' or grandmother's house - lots of laughs, good food, memories made
    3) Double income no kids - people who want to enjoy their surroundings without a whole lot of company over, maybe a young couple or seniors who don't have kids in the house

• 1. Ostentatious nouveau riche

2. middle class with working adults who need to prioritize cleaning their floors more

3. The after picture of a house that was recently remodeled by a younger couple

• 1) stuffy and gody
    2) earthy and casual
    3) sleek lines and minimalist

• can't really tell lol they all look luxurious to me

• But... Apparently I'm blindfolded.. How do I see the floor? XD

• 1) hard, stern, and serious

2) practical, sensible, down to earth

3) elegant