Do you believe in space aliens?

Do you believe in space aliens?

Most Helpful Guy

• Friendship tips, the story is purely fictional, only for entertainment, Any similarity is purely coincidental ! If you like it , please up vote for me, If you don't please still up vote for me. Because I am your future alien husband. If you down vote me, I will call my teacher YourFutrueEx kick your ass, Sorry I'm kidding. Even I am an alien I still have a sense of humor !

Hello human beings, My name is unknow, I'm from a planet, It called IDK&Nowhere. I left my hometown and came to earth. Because I heard that there are a lot of beautiful women on the earth. So I have plan, I want to take them to my home planet visit my house even my parents and my bed. Don't worried I am a very friendly alien, I won't hurt you, Becasue I will love you ! No, We will love you , We can be friends.
    Alien+Human=Futrue

If you don't go with me, My big eyes will cry for you !
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...07875ae4fa.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...56d647fdc8.jpg
    Even I am alien, I still have a human face, Because I want to be a humanbeing. You know I still learning how to be a human, Can you show me how to be a human being?
    Come with me the beautiful women on the earth. I'll take you meet my parents!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4ffb2cc112.jpg

That's my parents
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3e48f32ef8.jpg

What Girls Said 12

• The Whitney Strieber type of aliens? No. Beings that survive some place other than earth, yes. Unless there is concrete proof of ET type stuff, then I will be a doubter. And I don't mean I should believe stuff because there is a government cover up. I mean, if science gets involved and brings to our attention proof, just like they proved dinosaur fossils showing that dinosaurs once lived here. If they can come up with a bone or a tooth or something, then I'll believe we had company. Until that time, I won't. I also don't take people's words for UFO sightings. Again, no proof and a lot of possibilities of what someone might have seen that could be plausible. As for just believing there is life out there, sure. I believe traces of water found on Mars could have inhabited small bacteria. Life comes in many forms, it doesn't have to be a being so sensationalized such as a grey alien, personified in look and stature and creepiness to have us identify with it.

• hmmmm kind of unsure about it lol
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/9189283.jpg

• I do believe in extraterrestrial life - it would be kind of dumb and ignorant not to really..
    But I'm pretty sure these "aliens" do certainly not look like we imagine them to look or the way we see it in sci-fi lol

• After watching a few Ancient Aliens episodes the answer is yes...

^_^

• Wise girl :)

There is much more to this "reality" than meets the current day "rational" or Western mind. Truth is far, far stranger than fiction. The AA series is sharing a LOT of truth in most cases. People would be smart to keep a very open mind about many things.

• @LibraPisces66

Thanks!! ancient aliens has opened my eyes to a lot... Makes you think.

• You are very welcome! Yes, it's thought provoking in the extreme. For humanity to wake up, remember who we are, what we are, our origins, and the true Earth history, that is the only "mainstream" source of info being allowed currently. For that reason alone it is the best program on all of tv. And how can you not love that one guy's hair and attitude alone! Hahaha! So funny. But seriously, yes, there is a lot of food for thought on Ancient Aliens. And once you strip away some of the speculation, and start to see the patterns through all the subjects, with all the connections, you don't need much common sense or intuition to be able to sense or see the greater truth being systematically laid out. Not the least of which is that we ourselves are very advanced beings, if we just believe and begin to remember or rediscover it. Just look at the Chinese "star children"! I know I remember my past lives, and the "lost" cultures/civilizations, where many of us were incredibly advanced.

• extraterrestrial life might exist. There is even an equation that calculates the number of possible civilizations on our milkyway. It's called the drake equation...

• of course. Anyone who thinks that we are the only intelligent life forms in this entire Universe is extremely ignorant.

• yeah... i m one of them... sshhh,,,, xD

• Oh really? But why I never see you , Which planet you from? I am an Alien too, I'm from a planet It called IDK&Nowhere.

• the name is my planet is ''youwillneverknow'' xD

• I don't think they're real

• I honestly think that we aren't the only ones out there...

But them having big heads, black eyes etc... nah

• Intellectual humanoid beings do not exist, there is no scientific proof of their existence. But alien life does exist, for example like bacteria. That can be considered alien life, because it can be found outside of our planet.

• Are there earth aliens then?

• ofcourse, i seen a ufo like 3-4 times, nd i live in a city

What Guys Said 14

• I believe that there is most likely life on other planets somewhere in the universe, perhaps even civilized life with some semblance of a society, and maybe even more advanced than humans are. I think it's arrogant and humanocentric (probably not a real word😆) to believe that we're the best there is to offer in a universe that we barely know and understand, limited by the ceilings of our own intelligence and technology.

As for them showing up here and abducting and anally probing America's finest redneck specimens, that I tend to doubt. Possible I suppose, but highly unlikely.

• Aliens must exist. Out of the billions of universes (there probably are multiple universes), which contain billions and billions of galaxies (like the milky way) which contain billions and billions of solar systems, which usually contain planets, it's highly unlikely that we're the only ones out there lol.

And they won't look like the aliens in that picture. It really depends on the circumstances of the planet. Like for example, if there was a similar planet to earth out there somewhere, the most intelligent specie on that planet might look something like humans :P

• Yes I do but “space” is the operative term. Kepler-186f, the nearest planet thought to be habitable, is 490 light-years away. Using the fastest conceivable technologies projected for the 21st century, it would still take 5000 years to reach it, or about the entire length of mankind’s recorded history. If you could travel at the speed of light, time would stand still but you would become pure energy.

Thus it is unlikely that we will ever meet aliens because of the incredible gulf that separates us.

• i just keep wondering are we the only life forms in this entire universe which is about 91 billion light years in diameter... would be pretty sad if we were the only ones in all that space

• 0|0
    • Oh My meow Oh , That's my little bother's sister's cousin's son. Thank you human bing you help me found him. Oh sorry , I mean thank you Mr Ulyss !

• I think they exist but they would be too far away to ever reach us.

But who knows because they would have technology we haven't discovered yet.

• To think that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe is very arrogant. Of course I believe in them

• Bodies like these have been found all over the world. They are always found dead because our environment is not suitable for them. There is also a underworld alien civilization found in India. Also the incident happens at Area 51. Aliens really do exist but we are not able to know when, where, how and why?

• I believe intelligent extraterrestrial life could exist, but not that it's ever contacted Earth.

• I don't think aliens exist

But I hope I'm wrong

• Yup there has to be some I'm 100_ percent sure there is

• It's a BIIIIIIIIIIG Universe.

I doubt we're alone.

I also doubt we're worthy of contacting.

• Actually its a matter of probability. But for me, yesss. I am sure.

• Ayy lmao. Yeah they exist.