Where do you prefer to swim?

Some people don't really care and then others have huge preferences due to phobea's. What is ur preference?

• At the beach...
  • In a lake...
  • At the pool...
  • Other...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I used to love them all until Fukushima radiation swept, and contiunes to sweep, through the Pacific (and the spill/leak is actually getting far worse, though the Japanese gov't is keeping a lid on it). That's no phobia either. It's a hard and cold fact that will not go away. The radioactive elements are no weaker when they hit the west coasts of both North and South America, and will not weaken for thousands of years. by the way, one would be wise, if you enjoy seafood, to ensure yours is coming from the Atlantic or eleswhere. West coast sushi? Gone from your diet is you are smart. Being a west coast/island kid I'll keep to the known to be clean lakes, and private pools. That, or substantially limit my/your time in the Pacific.

• I voted for the pool as the beach where I live leaves a lot to be desired. The sand is eroded away and huge rocks are just under the water's surface and are so dangerous.

As a family, we often go to beaches in the summer where we can swim in the sea and be on the beach without clothing. Swimming naked takes some beating!

• The sea. More room than in a lake. And more people means that you'll get less attention.

• Lol I don't swim, I mean I can swim, I'm actually pretty good at it but I'd rather fish.

• Beach with big waves

• Lakes with high cliffs are the best, warm and clean water, natural cliffs to jump from and often no unwanted people around! <3

• I like to swim everywhere, but it depends on the place, but I prefer the beach.

• In the shower tub xD

• In the water

• I only swim in clear water lakes. Pools are too nasty for me. Unless it's my personal one.

• Inside the vagina! Lol. Kidding...

• Pools. I'm too much of a city boy.

What Girls Said 9

• The pool.
    Haha, I live in the South East so we're having shark problems at the moment. Plus, the beaches in my area are usually murky so you can't see beyond a foot.

But I do enjoy going up to my neck in the the ocean and diving under the waves as they approach.

• at the beach of course

• I have a fear of the ocean. Sharks and such, but I absolutely love the beach, and surfing. The salt water makes my hair less frizzy then chlorine pool water to haha! So yeah I'd go with the beach, I just try and over one the fear, best I can because I couldn't live without the beach!

• I have rarely swam any place other then a lake.

• I love beach. Sand, sun and sea is my place.

• In the sea, which is handy because I live next to some gorgeous beaches.

• At an indoor pool.

Because in a lake there are fishes and bugs. And at the beach there are sharks and other dangerous fishes.

• In the water.

• I like pools because they are the cleanest.