How do you feel towards change?

You can talk about it in general or go into specifics...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Change in what? Lifestyle? Relationship related change? Political regime change?
    It depends on the impact it would have, I am not overly conservative, I look forward to having something change (d), but it does have to bring about improvement not decline.

• I'm not very good in it but I cope.
    I'm not really an adventurer who likes to change things every day :-(

• I feel... open towards change
    You can't always stay the same, you got to change to be a better You. The world doesn't stop changing either, we adapt

• Depends entirely on the change

• Obviously depends on the change, but I usually don't mind unless it's drastic. As far as I know people with Asperger's are supposed to go all hysteric but I really don't do that.

• I get rid of it asap, I don't like it filling up my wallet and being all heavy in my pocket.

• change is good if it's not too sudden

What Girls Said 4

• Change is always good. It's hard to accustom yourself to change, but soon enough you will settle down to it.

• I welcome it more if it's a decision I make as oppose to having it thrown at me. If that makes sense.

• New beginnings are thrilling and exciting for me but for things that are ending, its kind of sad.

• I dislike it