What is your favorite city?

What is your favorite city and why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Miami FL Its the best place in the world, why because it just is and I live here

• I haven't been to many cities tbh, especially abroad (only 1 or 2)... and I would love to go to NY... my 14 year old son has been to Paris... and loves it.

but MY fave city has got to be Durham City (in UK) its only about 5 miles from where I live and I visit it regularly.

• Venice.. canals instead of roads XD

• Cape Town, used to work there for a short time

• Tokyo 😍. Spent one of the best weekends of my life there. Incredibly friendly people, lots to do, and perfect way to meet new people. I met a couple of Swiss people on the train there that I still keep in contact with to this day.

• Helsinki. People there are really decent. If you say thank you they say it back again. In New York if you say thank you, they say fuck you.

• ... This question frustrates me... I haven't visited many places yet to answer this :(

• New York, so much culture and action.

• oslo and london <3

• Shillong in India.

• agadir in morroco

• Istanbul and NYC

• Los Santos because i have compared it with the others.

What Girls Said 7

• Well, I'm not really a city person. I prefer rural farmland to big cities. However, one city that I did actually enjoy being in is Savannah, Georgia. It's just such a pretty city with tons of trees with Spanish moss on them. I really liked all of the historical buildings and landmarks too. I thought it was a really laid-back city, I had fun visiting.

• Ehh I don't know which is my favourite city because I technically love all the cities that I've been to. But if I had to choose, I'd say Perth or Brisbane. The surrounding is nice and I love it there.

• I actually hate the city

• Austin because it's beautiful, and feels like home. 26 more days til I'm back there 😌

• I have to say Sicily , because that's where i was born, and lived for many years. I have such fond memories of my childhood there.

• Well, we'll always have Paris.

• Duhok, kurdistan