Mexican vs Italian vs Chinese food, which do you prefer?

if you HAD to choose one from these three popular foods, which do would you choose?

Most Helpful Girl

• My brain right 25 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v-33jcEDk4

Mexican food and Chinese are their own special things in America. And I love both. Tamales, guacamole, tacos-I love the flavors of Mexican food, cilantro, lime, garlic. And I love the flavors associated with Chinese cooking-garlic, ginger, soy sauce (if it's considered it's own flavor) Anyways, I love both, eating is a huge passion of mine.

But if I had to eat the same thing over and over forever, then I would have to go with Chinese/Asian cuisine. I ate Asian noodles probably more than any human should, and went through more soy sauce bottles and cloves of garlic than any single person should. And even when I had prepared basically the same thing 5 times that week, I woke up on Saturday happy to have my noodles.

What Girls Said 20

• Italian.

I'm not a great lover of Mexican food and I don't eat seafood which rules out most Chinese food. I like lemon chicken and that's about it. Don't think I could live off that every day.
    Italian food is much more to my taste buds.

• Mexican > Chinese (the authentic kind, not that Americanized shit) > Italian

• Chineseeee food!

• All three... yum yum yum... I'll scoop one third of each plate to myself :)

• Mexican all the way. I love tacos

• Mexican food because that's all I ever eat when I'm out. This is mainly because I'm a vegan and they have more options for me.

• My dad chilled in Italy before i was born so yeah their food.

• OH GOD I CAN'T CHOOSE

• Out of those choices Chinese.

• Mexican but it was tough choice has to be spicy though or else I'm not eating it.

• I used to like Italian food but then I found out that pasta has cocroaches in it so now I like Chinese food better.

• Chinese is so good

• Italian, can't resist all the spaghetti and pizza:)

• Totally weird that you ask this because these are the three food options I have to choose from as far as where to go to eat Wednesday night after seeing a movie. I'm so indecisive, I haven't given the person an answer yet. :/

• i'm more used to Chinese and Italian food but would like to try Mexican food

• Italian, all the way.

• I love them all. Italian is one of my favs! But im feeling like mexican today!
    Need some spice ;)

• i like authentic chinese food

• Italian all day

• As a Mexican, I know that dish in the picture is not real mexican food, we don't put American cheese in our tacos. :p

What Guys Said 16

• among those 3 i'd choose mexican and i'm surprised nobody clicked on it yet... their rice's da best and generally i like spicy taste

• Chinese. Italian food is great, but mostly cause of Pizza, I'm not a big fan of pasta. Plus, it's Mediterranean food, the best Mediterranean food is the Spanish one.
    Mexican food is great too, but doesn't beat Chinese.

• Screw it all give me barbeque, from roy's were they're open till the meat runs dry, and that is fairy quickly.

• That is a really harsh question, making me choose between pizza and fajitas..

God damnit Toad. I can't do this.

• I like them all, but I choose Italian.

• I am Mexican and Italian
    Too be honest Italian food is the best food on earth and its healthier than Mexican food
    Mexican food is extremely delicious but i find many dishes to be greasy and fatttening

Chinese is good to but you need to go to the right places

Thai food is amazing! i think its better than chinese
    Also Indian food is delicious...

• If I had to choose from the list, I would go for Italian.

• Chinese food is the ultimate comfort food

• Come to Malaysia! We have great Chinese food, Malay food, Indian food, Thai food, Japanese food, Korean food, Vietnamese food..

• Oh yes! It will be the ultimate vacation and experience for food

• Don´t like pasta and never tried Mexican.

Chinese it is.

• I love Mexican food. I'd eat it every day if it didn't give me the shits haha

• That "Chinese" food isn't really authentic Chinese food. D;

• Italian 😍😍😍😍😍

• i Heard Italians has good food

• Love all three, but growing up in the southwest, Mexican is my comfort food. I could live the rest of my days on rice and beans.

• U need a bit of both dude.

The Chinese has way more options by the way. Like more than both mexican and Italian combined lol

• Indian food..