Guys, how would you feel in this situation?

You were seeing a girl about three months, you never intended to become serious with her but you never told her your intentions.
You hooked up one night and had the best sex you've ever had in your life. But you also really hurt the girl from basically using her.

Would you still regard that experience as a good one or would it make you feel guilty?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't do that. I'd make my intentions clear from the start, so if she got hurt because I told her I wanted sex only and she thought she could change my mind but couldn't, then she can fuck herself.

I'd consider it a shitty experience only because of how selfish of a person she is.

What Guys Said 4

• definetely guilty if i hurt her of course ;)

• I would have made myself clear to avoid this situation. Did she make her's clear? It is a dick move to lead someone on for a few months.

• I probably would not feel guilty about it afterward, but when she first told me I hurt her, I would probably feel guilty at the time.

• Not my fault she didn't clarify what she wanted. She has responsibility there too, it isn't simply mine.