If you won the lottery?

What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Build my parents a house next to wherever I built my new house, buy my parents their dream car, take my parents to Hawaii to renew their vows because my mom has always dreamed of doing that. Take my boyfriend to Disneyworld with all the bells and whistles because he's never been there. Put away money just for my future kids to go to college wherever they wanted and enough to buy them their first car and stuff like that. I'd just put the rest away but I couldn't retire because I love my career choice.

What Girls Said 2

• Pay off debt. Fix my house, rent it. Buy a new house. Invest, invest invest! And save a 1/3 for whatever happens.

Also I would buy my mom a new car and a condo lol

• I'd eat in that one super duper restaurant
    I'd travel the world and go see places
    I'd make events for homeless people
    I'd pay the best tutors for whatever I want to learn
    I'd keep stuff stored for family back up
    I can go on forever

What Guys Said 8

• It all depends on how much I won

• I would buy 50 women and a big house. Then I would record videos of the orgy happening every night and send them to my exes ''Here you cheap whore. You will never get better than them.''

• I'd travel for years. Buy a huge, drum kit. I'd buy a big house and have natural pool in it's garden.

www.swimming-teich.com/images/fotocorner/fc003.jpg

• Buy an island get a beautiful girl and tell the rest of the world to fuck off.

• Invest in real estate.

• Go to USA for Master's Degree and phD education from my own pocket.

• I would... Live my everyday life not spending more and just keep it as an emergency

• Disappaer.