Girls, in your opinion, what should a guy have in terms of body hair?

Which body parts should/should not have hair and how much is too much?

I swear I don't see why women hate chest hair so much. Do you prefer your man to look like a young boy? LOL

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I expect guys to have hair. I mean if he has less hair than me i would feel like a guy. i dont like beards and the neck area should not have hair, maybe the hair on your toes should be removed. I don't know maybe your intimatetive parts down there

What Girls Said 19

• In response to your update: some men simply can't grow chest hair and I don't think they are any less man. Body hair is the least of my worries. I simply prefer a guy who treats me well. Hair can come and go.

• My point was more that I think it's a weird preference. On the inside they are just as much of a man, on the outside (specifically the chest of course) they remind me of myself before I hit puberty. Loads of men grow hair there, so it suprises me that women call it "gross" or "disgusting". I understand that it's less attractive if it's a jungle, but I don't see what's wrong with a normal amount of hair. In my opinion it's the same with leg hair on women. If she wants to shave it, cool. If not, what's the problem if it's not too extreme?

• I'm fine with all hair except chest & back hair. Those 2 areas are a turn off for me if hairy :/

• Where I don't want body hair:
    -chest
    - pits
    - nose
    - ears
    - nutsack

Where I do not mind hair:
    - legs
    - head
    - face

• I don't like chest hair. I don't mind a little but of there is a lot. I'll put wax on it while he sleeps and rip it all off.

• I think facial hair- stubble or beard, not too much though.

Eyebrows- not bushy, but visible with a defined shape. (Not that important)

Pubic hair- some not too much

Arm pit hair- should be trimmed but not too short.

Arm hair/leg hair- keeps this, although not too much. An occasional cut may help.

Stomach- very little hair, but small about of upper chest hair or small snail trail is attractive

Back- not too hairy but still hair

I am a pretty average person, not to much not too little. But that's just me... It's what ever floats your boat. Don't worry about overs approval, believe me it's not worth it!!

• Think back hair is kinda weird, but I don't really care that much honestly. It's not terrible. I would rather he not have hair on his balls. Anywhere else is fine.

• Men should have hair in most places. But it should be way too much. Trim it a little.

• Other than back, I really don't care. But I prefer if my guy has chest hair that it's trimmed and not out of control.

• I'm fine with hair, as long as it's trimmed and well taken care of. Expect for back hair and shoulder hair, that's too much. Chest hair, arm hair and leg hair are fine with me!

• legs are okay, not a big fan of chest hair, armpit hair is whatever, back hair is a big turn off, and a uni brow is even worse. Arm hair... maybe 1/2 inch to 3/4 of an inch long hair wouldn't be bad.

• Whatever he's born with idgaf. Chest hair? Cool. No chest hair? Cool. As long as he at least keeps his pubes trimmed I'm good lmao.

• Whatever, really

• I think that chest hair is kind of gross... Shaved, chizled chests are more attractive

• no chest or back

• I don't like body hair in general. I don't mind hair on arms and legs (and face, obviously), but chest, back, and armpit (which is the worst) hair is a big turn off for me.

• I love a man with hair. Any place is good. If I wanted someone hairless or little hair, I would date a female or little boy

• -Disgusting if he has a bush, NO NUT HAIR EITHER! - Back & chest hair is a no no. - Unibrows are gross.
    - Legs are okay with hair. - Arms & armpits are fine. - Facial hair depends on the guy. - Ass hair I'm cool with, UNLESS you look like Chewbacca when you walk around naked...

• I don't like chest hair, back hair, armpit hair, or facial hair, everything else is okay if its not too bushy

• I like a guy who either has a clean shaven beard or maybe a bit of stubble or scruff is alright. Arm hair and leg hair don't matter to most girls, and chest hair varies. Some girls don't care about chest hair, some like it completely bare. I don't find a little chest hair as long as you keep it short with an electric razor, and if the hair is so much that you can't see the skin underneath from a couple feet a way I would rather he just shave it off. A majority of girls don't like noticeable back hair at all, everyone has some degree of back hair but if its noticeable then buzz or shave it because it gives off an old man vibe. And "happy trails" are alright but if its REALLY dark then buzz it shorts. And for your "area" your best bet is too keep it buzzed, just short enough for the hair to lay flat and not be curly but also not too short because some girls don't like guys to be hairless, but again that varies a ton depending on the girl, but buzzed is the safest and most universal bet.