If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing because then I wouldn't be where I am right now. I believe everything happens for a reason in our lives. I have learn to enjoy the good in life. But also to live with the bad. It has made me the strong person I am today. So I thank God for everything he has threw my way the good and the bad.

What Guys Said 8

• I would keep to myself more.
    People really screw yah up. They damage you. I'd be more on the boundary... and not really involve myself in "groups"

• There's a LOT. To start with:

-I'd actually ask girls out in high school
    -I'd actually research college before going

• Not be born.

• What ever floats your boat

• Solid. Most-likely kill my brother.

• Probably would've jumped.

• Waste less time on people who don't care about me and try to save a previous relationship.

• i´d start over as a player... i´ve never had sex and i feel like now it´s too late xD

• I would have spent considerably LESS time dating. Very poor use of time and energy.

• unless you're good looking. i pick up a girl on the street and fuck her after 2-3 dates, some times on 1st. the same girl has a boyfriend or dates a guy. I lol @ every one.

What Girls Said 1

• The childhood, highschool and stuff