What song best describes your love life or the way you act in relationships and why?

Honestly right now personally... I'd probably say "do it again" by Pia Mia, as a result of someone I met for a very short term recently.

Most Helpful Guy

• I Hope I Don't Fall in Love with You by Tom Waits. Not allowed to put links for some reason but look it up.

• It is probably because links become available once you reach xper level 2

• That's a pretty good song! I think I want a drink lol.

• Glad you liked it! Though I do prefer later Waits when he develops his growl in songs like Tom Traubert's Blues (Four Sheets to the Wind in Copenhagen). Thankfully that doesn't sum up my life lol But yeah, I'm always a day late and a dollar short when it comes to falling for girls, I'm all guarded and cautious at first, then when I finally end up liking them, any attraction they made have had toward me is gone, like in I Hope I Don't Fall in Love with You.

What Guys Said 4

• All by Myself by Eric Carmen. *Cries single forever alone tear in fetal position*
    I think the reason is pretty self explanatory.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9gf_soFBM

• That's terrible :( You are young though, plenty of time to think you'll be alone forever, and then all of a sudden you'll find someone.

• Hahaha, this one for me as well XD

• @Asker well there is always the hope :D

• I don't know that I necessarily descriptive of me or my past relationships, but nevertheless I adore this song by Radiohead. It's very raw and paints a picture of loving devotion.

https://youtu.be/zbjMEUmwp2o

"I'll drown my beliefs
    To have your babies
    I'll dress like your niece
    And wash your swollen feet

Just don't leave
    Don't leave

I'm not living, I'm just killing time
    Your tiny hands, your crazy-kitten smile

Just don't leave
    Don't leave

And true love waits
    In haunted attics
    And true love lives
    On lollipops and crisps

Just don't leave
    Don't leave"

• 1|0
    • Awesome. Perfect. Now I definitely need that drink lol

• 1|0

What Girls Said 5