Would you rather have a perfect body or a perfect soul?

😛😛😛

0|0
8|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfect soul. You can make your body perfect if you work on it, and it's easier than turning your soul into a perfect one.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i want a perfect body, i want a perfect soul. i wish i was special... specialllllll oooohhhhohhhohohoh

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I would rather have a perfect girl ;) lol!!

this is a hard question... is my perfect body eternal? will it never age?

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect body

Perfect soul? What kind of horse shit is that lol?

2|0
    0|0
  • Perfect soul. Pretty soon they'll have all the kinks out of cosmetic surgery so if everyone wants to all look like Barbie and Ken they can.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have lived without a perfect body for all these years and have done relatively well, so I would prefer to have a perfect soul.

2|0
    0|0
    • But the point is, are you happy after all these years living without a perfect body?

• @Xylem I have not, and I would definitely feel a lot better with a perfect body. However, I'm sure I can live completely happy with myself having no guilt or no false judgement whatsoever. If that's what a perfect soul (or morals depending on what you believe) is about, then yes I'd chose that without a second thought.

• Body. A perfect soul would be boring.

1|0
    0|0
  • Body.. because I'm like a stick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, since "perfection" is a subjective and historical concept I would have to know what you mean by "perfect body" and "perfect soul" before I can decide. I can't say I agree with the mainstream definition of both.

1|0
    0|0
    • your own idea of perfect i guess

• Tough call. The human being is not complete unless we have a sane mind in a sane body. I think both of them are equally important. But since I think the ideas world is conditioned by the material world, I would start with a perfect body (strong, adaptable, versatile, agile and tough bones, articulations, muscles, organs and brain) and work my way tot he perfect soul.

• Perfect soul for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather have a perfect body, because that is all I need.

1|1
    0|1
  • Haha body duhhh

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect soul.

Body is temporary but the spirit of my soul is forever

1|0
    0|0
  • perfect body. pretty people have it easier in life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pp aren't perfect so an imperfect woman with the imperfect man they make the perfect couple

1|0
    0|0
    • And I read the question wrong 😜 lol srry just woke up then I would rather have the perfect soul this is so embarssing

• perfect body IU'd rather have something that actually exists

1|0
    0|0
  • I got both soo...

But I don't have humility.

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect body, because seems like people are interested in your body more than everything nowadays.

1|1
    0|2

What Girls Said 7

• I'd rather have a perfect soul. Then I could do more in this world and the next.

1|1
    0|0
  • Perfect body... I don't think there's such a thing as a perfect soul except in very rare people... and the ones I've met are quite boring.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not want to change my soul in any way because then I wouldn't be who I am, even if I am imperfect. It depends on what people define as the perfect body. To be honest I'm not fond of either of these options, my body and my soul are what make me ME.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as either, but I'd go with a perfect body. Cracks gives my soul character

1|0
    0|0
  • perfect body!!!

1|0
    0|2
  • Perfect soul of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect soul. :)

1|0
    0|0