Have you ever noticed that there are seemingly no people from Italy or France on this site?

filler filler filelr filelr filler

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe the language issue - I see a few french have answered - I think @BarbaraP is italian.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO

• Yes I am. There are like 4 Italians on this site, but I don't think it's a language issue, it's just that no one really knows GaG

What Girls Said 4

• I've actually seen some people on here from Italy and France.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've never seen any

• On some of my questions I've seen their profile say they are from France and Italy. But yeah there isn't that many though. I think I've seen maybe 2 people from france and maybe 3 from Italy.

On a side note this made me think about a merge that's happening on an online game I'm playing. The merge is with the German and Italian servers, lol. It's going to be really interesting when it happens.

• Frenchy here

0|1
    0|0
  • I lived 12 years in France and have double nationality!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm currently on vacation in France, if that helps.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I eat french fries a lot if that helps. Sorry, seeing some of the other opinions I just felt I had to say that. lol

0|1
    0|0
    • haha, there are no French or Italian users. I bet it's because people in both countries really have an aversion toward English

• I hope you are joking. I have seen several from France and I believe I have also seen Italians.

• I know a little bit of french.. if that helps..

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen people on France a good amount.

0|0
    0|0