How to end terrorism?

Do you have ideas on how to end terrorism? How to stop it in Middle East? How to stop terrorists from entering countries such as UK, France or US?

Most Helpful Guy

• I see terrorism as a symptom of a bigger problem.. If you look at where terrorists flourish it's where highly under-developed regions of the world. Where it lacks in healthcare, education, job opportunity and most of all, incompetent to almost non-existent national government. It's easier to persuade people who are in these regions to join and believe in an action to change something they want it to using violence propagated by groups with radical beliefs... Especially when foreign interventionists are in their land, it further reinforces their will.

What Guys Said 11

• stop bombing their countries and stealing their oil while pretending we are doing it for their own good and bringing democracy to them. That would be a start.

• end religion and all controversial topics since terrorism is alway linked to religion or something like that

• Running non-profit media can bring awareness. Usually mainstream media these days runs on profit basis. Bringing awareness and providing information to anti-terrorist parties can help bring down militant groups.

• I do not believe terrorism will ever truly go away. I wish it would though. There is no clear way to tell if someone is a terrorist before they do something

• Don't have such a corrupt and trigger-happy government

• Take away religion money and the class structure

• As long as they don't bother me idc what they do

• Stop training talibans, for starters.

• Leave the middle eastern countries alone. Let the arabs kill themselves.

• no western governments ( the USA and the UK mainly) putting their noses into the middle eastern politics + no dictatorial governments in the Middle East = no terrorism in the Middle East.

• If you want to stop it you have to stop it at the source!
    I'm talking the American, British and Israeli Governments!

What Girls Said 1

• End Obama's presidency.