Hotel toiletries. More for the benefit of women, men or is it equal?

I was staying at a hotel earlier this week. I decided to use the hotel shampoo, conditioner and body wash... seeing that's what is there for. I noticed that it had a distinctly floral scent, which lead me to this question. Are hotel toiletries mainly for the benefit of women, men or would you say it's equal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hotel toiletries are more for the benefit of women. Some hotels do have more gender natural smelly toiletries though. There is a hotel in my city and its them colour is pink and that is so they can mainly target women. I mean they want men and women to stay there but when I was at university they told me women generally are the ones to search for hotels online and their features, I think that is what they said so they made their website pink and appealing to females.

What Guys Said 1

• I think the better question why do we care? you can always bring your own plus chances are your going to take the soaps anyway so.

What Girls Said 2

• i think women care more about the quality of hotel toiletries and men typically dont care. so if they make it more for the benefit of women, a man won't mind... but if they make it for men women may not be pleased.

• i think its equal/