Most Beautiful Name You Have Heard?

Alaya and Maliyah
Drop A Comment Below

*Comment Below Your Fav Names
Male Names? Aren't They Beautiful As Well?

Most Helpful Girl

• For guys I think the name Rafael or Raphael is the nicest name I've ever heard, but I'm from America so its not very common, but im sure if I was from a country where it was popular I would be used to it but it just sounds so beautiful to say. It just seems handsome and makes me think of some sort of angel which of course makes sense because it derives from an angel but there are other guy names that give off that vibe too like Atlas, Theo, Orion, Misha, and Jonah. Those are all probably my favorite names.

And for girls, although it doesn't really have a feminine "beautiful" sound I love the name Lochlan, it's my favorite girl name. But I think the names Shiloh and Naomi are gorgeous and sound really graceful. I tend to like guy names more than girl names so that's all I got for that.

What Girls Said 6

• Tatiana, Sharae, Jezebelle (it's may have a bad meaning, but it's still a pretty name), Noami, Naomi, Alexis, and so many more.

• You really like Noami huh?

• Yep, i do. It's very pretty. I wish it were my name Lol.

As for guy names, I'm planning on naming my future sons Benjamin, Alexander, Jacob and Elijah.
      I love the names Bladon, Seth, Elliot, James, Shawn, and Duluth as well.

• Amitiel for a girl
    Remiel or Jarell for a boy

• Cora, Sophia, Lilith, Aria...

• Grace is a beautiful name for a girl and Zac is a good name for a guy. Well, that's what I think.

• I've always thought the names Scarlet, Kylah, and Briley were !

• i like elizabeth.

What Guys Said 6

• I met a Clare Helena today <3

• Serana, Kaileena, Alisha, Shanaya, Monica, Shakira, etc

• Zarah <3 what a beautiful name :P makes me wanna cry

• I love name Dave. But McLovin is the best name i've heard.

• Talia
    Maya
    Annabelle
    Dakota
    Sara

• Piper or amber