Any Boy Meets World/ Girl Meets World fans here?

I thought this spin-off would be a flop compared to the original, but they are actually doing something very interesting with it by combining new talent with bringing back some of the iconic characters of the original Boy Meets World.

Love Girl Meets World. it sure has grown on me and surprised me more and more with time :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I hadn't heard of girl meets world until now and my initial impressions are the same as yours but I was a fan of the original so maybe I'll check it out.

Blasts from the past!

• U deffinitely should. It has gotten so much better. I think it only needed to find its own voice.

• I only watch it cuz Riley and Maya are hot.

What Girls Said 4

• I like Boy Meets World, I tried watching the spin-off but it just didn't have the same "feel" as it's

• Pressed submit early whoops

*as it's predecessor.
      Also, I miss Eric. Lol

• Bruh, Feeny was the best. I always loved the interactons between Eric and him, they were great. I'll check out the show again, thanks for your advice :P

• Welcome 😎

• Well, boy meets world was a better show. I don't like girl meets world

• It starts having its charm. I have to say i thought the same as u in the beginning, but the show starts to find a very cool vibe. I am excited to see how it will develop even more

• Ok awesome 😊 maybe I'll watch it more then.

• Cool ;) old characters like Eric, Shawn, or Feeney have shown up already.

• I never watched Boy Meets World but I must admit I kind of am into Girl Meets World, I mean for a Disney show it's not too shabby. It's a lot more realistic then the other bullshit shows and actually addresses real problems that people face unlike other shows *cough* Dog With a Blog and Austin and Ally *cough*. I mean they portrayed the actors as a lot younger than they really pass off as but overall it isn't too bad, and Peyton Meyer is extremely easy on the eyes which certainly helps.

• Oh if u haven't watched BMW yet, i absolutely advise u. Just binge watch it this summer! Its amazing

• i am right here!