Time to wake up?

Watch it out it just take few minutes, it's worth. Exposing the truth about our world

Most Helpful Girl

• This is so sad 😢
    But, realistically speaking, things won't change.

What Girls Said 2

• Watched it, it's amazing.

• I've seen that before an i loved it!

What Guys Said 2

• Put your tinfoil hat back on mate.

Does it matter? We all die one day anyway. Who gives a fuck what we do?

• kiddo get the fuck away, you're 16 you are already brainwashed and your negativity..

• Dude, One day. You will die, i will die, Everyone on GAG will die. And a couple billion years from now, When our star burns its final reserves of fuel, So will our planet die.
      So tell me, Why the fuck does anything matter? Who gives a shit if we pollute the world, Who gives a shit if we destroy ourselves with war? who gives a shit if we eat Mcdonalds and chemicals? Because in the end mate, It was all for nothing anyway.
      The universe gives life and takes it away, And one day it will come to reclaim what it gave, And when that day comes, none of the bad shit we did during our reign as a specie will be worth a fucking thing.

• This shit used to keep my awake at night, it's the horrible reality of our situation.