I'm American. There are PLENTY of things that I hate or dislike about my government. Here are the following (not necessarily in particular order) -
1) They're very dishonest about their purposes serving as politicians, law enforcements and so on.
2) The way they treat our military service members by ordering them into doing unspeakable things and then later throw them under the bus once these military veterans' contracts expire with their service to the government and the country.
3) How they have two of the main political parties who are nothing but full of morons who constantly throw personal attacks at each other and serve in politics strictly for themselves rather than workout their differences and do what's best for American citizens.
4) The way they've contradicted my beloved country (as a free country) a few times by making attempts of violating the US Constitution against their own citizens.
5) How they order our military to invade a few other countries that actually wanted nothing to do with us, only to gain something valuable to them (US gov't) at the expense of some of the innocent civilians of that foreign country.
(And that's all I can think of at the moment)
Most Helpful Guy
The fact that the government cares more about lining its pockets from agriculture and pharmaceutical lobbyists than it does actually protecting the citizens.
GMO food, high fructose corn syrup, hormones, pesticides... Our food supply is poisoned, and the FDA turns a blind eye because of profit.0