Poll: do you find that as you get older it gets harder and harder to tell someone's age?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. Generally it's easy, the only time it gets difficult it's when the person looks older/younger that he/she really is.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, not really. I just think that these days younger people can deceive you because they can use clothing and makeup to make themselves look older. There is also plastic surgery... etc...

• At times. I'm pretty good with children and guessing their ages. Maybe that's because I work with them. Adults, I do have a harder time guessing their ages. I don't know why.

• Adults have more control over how they look relative to age

• That's a fair point. Some people take care of themselves, so they can look a lot younger than they actually are and vice versa.

• Well I'm only 15 so... no?

What Guys Said 2

• I was a bar bouncer when I was in my twenties. Would not be able to even come close guessing ages anymore.

• I'm alright with aging adults but I don't have a clue about children.