How Gay are you (QUIZ)?

Pls dont take this the wrong way. This is by no means an accurate quiz and I am also not trying to offend anyone here. Just thought it might be fun to see what everyone got and also its a sort of distractiin for me at this time of the night. So bored.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/tomphillips/how-gay-are-you#.wlwzezbND9

You got: Not Gay!
You are not gay! You really enjoy having sexual experiences with members of the opposite sex, you are attracted both physically and emotionally to people of the opposite sex, and are not very keen at all on sexual relations with members of the same sex. Heterosexuality is fun!

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Not Gay!

i knew that, but had to make sure lol

• Oh. Now that u summarize it yeah totally freaky.

U are welcome

Are u sure now? :D

• after being asked this for the billionth time... i am beginning to doubt myself... JK! lol
      yeah i am sure

What Guys Said 18

• You got: Forever Alone
    Gay? Straight? Bisexual? You are nothing. You really enjoy having sexual experiences with masturbation. You are attracted both physically and emotionally to people but no one is around you. Boo!

• Oh. That's a first. But ok. Maybe get urself a bit more out there? I have no idea of how it is dating where u live. Still sooner or later u will find someone to help out on the solo act ;)

• Or if u r fine by urself for now. It's cool too. Whatever floats your goat (@MissNowhere)

• Lol @MissNowhere

• You got: Traditional labels are meaningless!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-24573-1392373389-0.jpg

“Gay”, “Straight”, “Male”, “Female”… There’s a lot more to the world than those blunt terms encompass! You get to define yourself, and you’re free to celebrate your sexuality - or lack of - however you choose! Hurrah!

• I got kinda gay. You are kinda gay! You really enjoy having sexual experiences with people of all sexes. Frankly, “the one” could turn out to be a member of either sex. Bisexuality - it’s a party to which everyone is invited!

• You got: Very Gay!
    You are very gay! You really enjoy having sexual experiences with members of the same sex, you are attracted both physically and emotionally to people of the same sex, and are not very keen at all on sexual relations with members of the opposite sex. Yay

• I got Not Gay! xD

• I got not gay >:D You hear that Woman @soccerchick4eva :P haha <3

• That quiz was stupid and I wish they would have given some kind of warning that I'd be seeing two peoples naked asses...

• Haha fair enough. Although Im more than sure u have already seen naked asses bfore. So no susceptibilities hurt

• Yeah but I'm not usually snacking when I see another dudes bare ass. It's not the most pleasant thing to see when trying to ingest...

• Fair enough :)

• You got: Not Gay!

• Oh wow...,

• I'm so gay my gay friend told me I was too gay

• Not gay!

You hear that @Grace_rdz? ;D

• Haha well that's veryy good to know, Jack! (;
      Oh and just for the record, neither am I lol 😂;P

• 1|0
  • i got pretty gay

• Not gay, I think I won.

• i got not gay <3

• This is not really good question to answer. Of course I'm a STRAIGHT.

• Gay Quiz:
    Do you find your own gender sexuality attractive?

a. Yes = You are Gay
    b. No = You are not Gay

• Lol fair enough. This was mostly for fun than anything else. I think most people have an idea of their sexuality, wether they are ready or not to admit it to themselves or to others.

What Girls Said 21

• I think that this quiz ignores all answers like colour and city and Beyonce, and focuses on the 'do you have sex with the same gender' questions :) The others are just there as distractor questions, I think, or to play up to stereotypes. Buzzfeed does that a lot.

Either way, I got: Kinda gay!

You are kinda gay! You really enjoy having sexual experiences with people of all sexes. Frankly, “the one” could turn out to be a member of either sex. Bisexuality - it’s a party to which everyone is invited!

Well, I am bi, so it's true :)

• Nice and I can seee ur point. Ithas those distractions i've noticed too

• You got: Not Gay!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-11456-1392373436-0.jpg

• You got: Not Gay!
    honestly.. this was the most annoying quiz i ever did.. :D

• You got: Not Gay!

Well I guess it's true. But those questions like "which city would you like to live in" "your ideal weekend" "pick a beyonce" "choose a colour" ar just pure distractors lol

• You got: Kinda gay!

Surprisingly accurate.

• You got: Kinda gay!

I'm bisexual so yup..

• You got: Not Gay!
    You are not gay! You really enjoy having sexual experiences with members of the opposite sex, you are attracted both physically and emotionally to people of the opposite sex, and are not very keen at all on sexual relations with members of the same sex. Heterosexuality is fun

LOL

• I'm guessing it is accurate :D

• Yes but I said lol because of the description "you really enjoy having sexual experiences with members of the opposite sex" - I've never had one lol

• You got: Not Gay!

• You got: A Little Bit Gay!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...zz-2999-1392373423-0.jpg

You are a little bit gay! You really enjoy having sexual experiences with members of the opposite sex, although you wouldn’t completely rule out sexual experiences with members of the same sex. In general you are physically and emotionally attracted to people of the opposite sex, but hey, you’re open to the idea that maybe the one for you could be in the same sex. It’s all cool!

• And the lie detector determines:
    You got: Not Gay!

Kinda true

• I got very gay.

Hm.

Makes sense.

• Ugh. I thought my result was unique, but you got the same... Oh well

• Lol I'm pretty sure there'd be others that shares the same result @jacktyler

• I was talking about the opinions on this lol. Does your result really describe you though? Just curious.

• You got: Not Gay!

• I got a little bit gay, which, yeah.

• Not gay my boyfriend will be happy to hear😂

• You got: Kinda gay!

• Im. not gay... got the same one

• You got: Pretty Gay!
    You are pretty gay! You really enjoy having sexual experiences with members of the same sex, although you have occasionally had sexual experiences with members of the opposite sex. In general you are physically and emotionally attracted to people of the same sex, but you can’t rule out that maybe you’ll have a relationship with someone of the opposite sex. And that’s all brilliant!
    Shocker.

• I got not gay

• You got: A Little Bit Gay!

You got: You are a little bit gay!

You really enjoy having sexual experiences with members of the opposite sex, although you wouldn’t completely rule out sexual experiences with members of the same sex. In general you are physically and emotionally attracted to people of the opposite sex, but hey, you’re open to the idea that maybe the one for you could be in the same sex. It’s all cool!