Would you rather be bitten by a vampire or a werewolf?

Kk, none of that sparkley tinker bell vampire and courage the cowardly dog-like werewolf. We're talking 'bout oldschool, back in the day, 90's and maybe early 2000's vampire and werewolf. When they were still scary lol. Which would you prefer to be bitten by and turned into?

• Definitely Vampire!
  • Definitely Werewolf!

Most Helpful Girl

• A vampire so I can stay young forever. I'd rather deal with the shortcoming of only coming out at night and blood being my diet than turning into some creature and being killed quickly as soon as people see me in my werewolf form. Plus werewolves are mortal.

Now the perfect combination would be to be an hybrid vampire... one that can work both during the day and night, have more strength and can turn halfway into a werewolf but not too much.

What Guys Said 10

• That depends on whether or not we're referring to Werewolves who are limited to ONLY transforming during the full moon. If that's the vase, vampire definitely. If the werewolves can transform at will, then werewolves.

• Werewolf, because at least I could still be in sunlight.

Although, that part of vampirism never made sense. Moonlight is just sunlight reflected from the moon. If sunlight makes vampire skin burn and turn to ash if given enough exposure, moonlight should at the very least still be painful.

• I guess it's true, but if you think about it, you said it, moonlight derives it's light from the sun and reflects it, so the rays would be WAAAAY weaker than when it's directly from the sun itself. I mean, imagine us humans now, you can't get a tan or burned from the moonlight (even though it originally gets it from the sun) but you can from sunlight. So maybe it's the same effect for vamps. Plus the whole darkness and idea of monsters coming out at night makes it scarier and more believable to children.

• This has always been a difficult question for me. On one hand I think I'd make a dead sexy vampire and have that tall, dark, and mysterious vibe. I'd be a pretty handsome monster. Then again my dormant masculinity kind of cries out for werewolf because what better way to cut loose is there than to shapeshift into a terrifying hulking beast?

• But then you'll be hunted, killed or experimented on. At least, being a vamp, it's easier to hide what you really are. Just stick to the shadows or something

• That's true. I could try to stick to the shadows as a werewolf. I do live out in the sticks lol

• Vampire, my favorite television character is Angel.

• In the old legends by the way werewolves eat people they don't turn them into werewolves. There are various stories about how people become werewolves but being bitten isn't one of them.

• OMG! I love Angel!!! My fav is season 1 and 5 of course! Loved him in Buffy as well.. Buffy started to suck after season 3

• I would like to discuss the show with you more if you would message me so I can know who to reply to.

• ''pops knuckles''

• *laughs* Sorry, 90's old school threw me for a loop for a second. But yeah, werewolf.

• An unbearable addiction to blood can't be as bad as painful transformations.

• I want to be bitten by a hot girl vampire.

• Vampire, I don't want to be even more hairy.

• As a werewolf I could go about living as I was, but would have to keep track of the phases of the moon and plan accordingly.

What Girls Said 12