What do you think of a girl who can juggle a soccer ball?

Is it weird for a girl to juggle a soccer ball? I want to join a soccer team but don't know any girls who are into soccer

Most Helpful Guy

• 'soccer' and 'juggle' xD

Oh dear, ahaha. I can do around the world.. js ;) :P

What Guys Said 10

• I would think that you were really really cool. I'm a soccer player myself (well i used to play for my college until i graduated 2 months ago).

• Nope, a girl juggling is fine. A recess I remember a girl would cross me out baldy in playground days. That girl had fakes for days.

• It's called keepy ups. I seen a girl in Spain she could keep up 3 balls at once. Bloody amazing skill. Some girls I've seen playing were better than a lot of men I know

• Um, how is that even wierd? Your teammates would be impressed. Don't worry about what other people think of you. Do your thing and let them watch.

• It's impressive, but if you're asking if it makes her more attractive, it wouldn't.

• that is pretty cool. I like soccer chicks :) Join a club or league!!!

• I think hey she can juggle soccer ball. Cool.

• Good she can juggle my balls now XD

• I think its really sexy for a girl to juggle a soccer ball... ^_^

• No, it is really cool. I used to play, and I've maintained my skill, which includes being able to keep it up for 4 kicks

What Girls Said 2

• I think she must be so freakin cool!

• Don't care about what people think, just do what you like :) There are tons of girls out there who love to play soccer :)