Girls vs Boys, who is more awesome?

• Girl can out awesome boys any day!
  • Boys can out awesome girls any day!

Most Helpful Guy

• And the tug of war is on, lol. :D

• Thanks so much for MHO! I really appreciate it! We have a tug of war going on a forum I belong to. That's where the idea came from. It's a lot of fun, though! Some days the girls will come through, others the boys, but it evens out overall. :)

What Guys Said 10

• First of all, I'm the awesome one here ;P jk xD

I think both have awesome people, but when it comes to having the most awesome ones, I think women win, besides me of course... ok, I'll stop hahahah

• I don't know I'm pretty damn awesome but I choose women because if I was left alone on the planet with one person I'd rather it be the person I'm attracted to and I'm straight so there you go.

• Both are equally awesome :D.

• Guys are awesome, girls are awful. Some of them. Well, not necessarily. Actualy they're alright. Fair enough. I retract my comment.

• GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

• Boy are nice and girls are cool.

i love them both as humans

i dont prefer one

• boys are there for being awesome, girls are there for looking pretty. unless you'd prefer to be a jack of all trades?

• Guys, personality-wise they're funnier and more laid back. Girls are often catty and... a bunch of other stuff. I mean I love boobs and cute faces and voices and all that but that doesn't count. Now finding a girl who is awesome and cute.. damn that would be the best.

• Well I think women are awesome. I love having them around. Besides they need a man to take care of them. I like that.

• Girls are awesome. And god made em sexy with them big tittes round asses and pretty faces

What Girls Said 11

• Umm... boys. Most girls are too bitchy and that is why I barely have any friends that are girls. Boys are dicks, but they make better friends than most girls do (at least for me).

• Boys are so awesome!! 😍 But girls are cool too 👌

• These gender traitors should be punished, on each side!!!

• lol that's a lot of punishment!

• You're evil... I like you!

• Muahahaha thank you, I like you too >: D

• i m going with guys... they are more fun to hang out with...

• I am!!!

Hehehe 🙈🙊

• This seems pretty sexist.

• Please, for the love of #@&#, learn what "sexist" means...

• Calm down, no reason to get upset now.

• Wooooosaaaahhhhhh... breathe in... breathe out. Have some tea.

• Me!!! -waves hands-

• -waves hands back- :D

• Truce truce, we can't live without each other

• Girls! way more awesome! we're better friends, we're better lovers, we're sexier and Cuter :P

• Better freinds lol BS guys make better freinds everyone knows that. Girls are a lot more bitchy, backstabbing and get jealous of there freinds looks let alone too prideful to to make up after conflict.

• yeah I guess I live in the Twilight Zone then!

• @asker. Very true guys can have a fight and the next minute there freinds again no grudges.

• Vote C = BOTH :)

• Girls. We have boobies.