If presidentship is given to you for 3 days. what will you do for your people?

Exactly :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would adjust the educational system to include subjects that teach VALUABLE topics, such as human rights, tax, how to buy a house, first aid, etc. Then I would tackle the issue of pollution and implement cleaner forms of fuel. Lastly, I would say that I would increase minimum wage and work towards having a more thriving community.

What Girls Said 3

• I would provide alternative therapies for people who are seeing psychiatrists - I would make religious accommodations an alternative to medical treatment. I would execute all the racists and I would execute all the people who try to destroy religious belief in society. I would force wealthy people to provide for their families by giving them a minimum of $500 a month.

• make the US join Canada because Canadians are obviously superior.

• Fuckin' eh!

• Superior! Good luck making the US join Canada, and we'll see who's superior after some M1A1 tanks shows up at your door to stop you and your evil plan of forcing the US to Canada for :P

• @Ilorando the fact that you must threaten me with violence already shows who is superior.

• Order a country-wide mandatory nap. If everyone would just fucking SLEEP then we'd all be a little more happy.

What Guys Said 9

• Nuke 'em! (The world will be much better off then.)

I quote Ellen Ripley from Aliens: "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit... It's the only way to be sure."

• Put Alaska on the real estate market for 20trillion to pay of the national debt, with money left over to give congress time to fix the budget once and for all, so government spend is lower than the amount of taxes being taken in.

• Fire every politician, make lobbying illegal, and re-work the entire political system from the ground up.

• Well my country doesn't have presidents but if I was in power I'd fix the education system

• I will cut taxes and give out free food and drink!

• Shut down the government and just let everyone do their own thing.

• Hmmm you can't really do much with 3 days except maybe getting a blowjob like Clinton did

• nothing because in guatemala the president is virtually a puppet

I would most likely steal money from the country and end up in prison

• 3 days aren't enough to get nothing done.
    Give me 3 decades and then we talk.

• I will give you 3 decades by judging your 3 days priorities

• Boost industry, establish a state-enforced welfare system and push private companies out of the country in favor of public services.