Which European country is better to live in?

Brtitain is great, but its politicians are kinda... oblivious. And they suck at Eurovision despite being REALLY good at music in general.

• Britain/Ireland
  • France
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • Sweden/Norway/Denmark/Iceland/Finland
  • Other
  • РОССИЯ!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I actually quite enjoy living in Switzerland. It's safer and more peaceful than most of these countries. We also don't have any problems with unemployment or poverty. However, I can very well imagine living in Norway or Sweden. I like their politics, Scandinavian girls are very pretty and - very importantly for anyone who lives in Scandinavia - I love nature and I'm not so much into people. I would absolutely love to have a vacation house somewhere in northern Sweden, directly at a small lake and with a big forest close by, with an open fire place in the garden and a wooden pier at the lake. On warm summer mornings I would have sex with my girlfriend after waking up, then run completely naked out on the pier, jump into the water and swim to the other side and back. Then, all refreshed, I would sit outside on a stone bench and eat breakfast with my girlfriend (and some friends) in the morning sun. Sounds great, doesn't it?
    Oh and speaking of lakes and swimming... what I also love about Scandinavia is that it's the only region in Europe besides Switzerland that has top-notch water quality. I'm very picky when it comes to water quality and I want to be able to drink from the tab. This is only possible in Scandinavia and Switzerland (and perhaps Germany and the Netherlands). Everywhere else, the water either tastes like chlorine or like something else you don't wanna drink.
    I also like Finland but the language seems to complicated and I'm generally more into Germanic languages.

What Guys Said 17

• You are basing were to live off Eurovision?

Why isn't Germany on this list? that is a great choice

• I would think Switzerland or Germany

• The Scandinavian countries have the highest quality of life in the world so probably there. Expensive to live in but your needs are taken care of.

• England for obvious reasons.
    And real talk, British politicians are oblivious? They're all oblivious.

• I'm assuming you're Russian since you wrote Russia in Russian? lol

Anyway, I would choose England because English is the official language there and I would have a hard time learning a new language just to live somewhere

• The nordic countries (basically option E) seems to have the best standards of living based on several metrics i've seen.

• I don't think I could choose since I am part of a few European countries ethnic wise.

• It's definitely the UK. France is alright but it's not as good as it's made out to be, not to mention the terrorism threat.

• Just because there was one terrorist attack, it doesn't mean France is full of terrorists

• @tenofthepeaks..

• because it's clear you have some condition... but actually you probably have because according to you I must regulate what points I can make, retard lolol..

• The Netherlands!

• My fav is Switzerland

• Germany they're run completely on solar energy!

• And lots of dirty coal... ever heard of the Ruhrgebiet (Ruhr region)? Is one big coal mine.

• Ok it was wrong to say completely. It's more like 3/4 but still compared to just about most other countries that's a massive difference.

• I like Vienna / Wien

• The UK sucks egg, man. It's way over rated! Lol

• wales because I'm here

• What about Germany?

• Deutschland 👍

• Turkey is better to live in

What Girls Said 7

• According to economy and advancements probably germany would be best but I will always say LUXEMBOURG!

• Hard to say. They're all kind of bad right now.

• Britain. Unless you are British, immigrants get all kinds of benefits and advantages when they move here.

• I think Germany has the best economy. But I don't know for sure, I haven't visited many countries

• Les Français!

• Greece. I love their food.

• Well, they can't eat that food right now. THEY'RE STARVING.

• spain i think.