Which pill do you choose?

Which pill do you choose?
Just one of these pills, choose wisely ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, all the pills would be cool gimmicks...
    But the yellow pill is the only practical one.

Just think... you could rise to the top of the police force, interrogating people in minutes what usually takes hours. You could go to your crush, see what they think about you without asking those embarrassing questions. You could be the greatest mind-reader magician in the world because you actually use magic. For job interviews, you could read what the answers are. Hell, for college tests you could read what people are thinking in case you are stumped on a question. There are so many ways you can abuse the system it is ridiculous.

My thought process on the others for the curious : Green = pointless since no where to fly to. Blue = too life threatening. Orange = completely stupid. I don't need/want to get high. Red = a very limited ability since everything-- even refrigerators, can connect to the internet nowadays. Pink = it won't really get you too far in life, it is just a cool gimmick. Black = has a drawback, you may not be able to alter anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Black pill - buy all the lottery tickets in the world.

Well no, not really, that would attract too much attention. But I'd use it to become rich forever, lol.

What Guys Said 27

• Yellow Pill: I'm not sure whether I really wanna know what all these people are thinking. I'd probably have to hear/read a lot of grumpy thoughts such as "arrrgh stupid bus arrived one minute too late!"
    Green Pill: Sounds awesome. Can't see any negative aspects!
    Blue Pill: I wanna have a long life... so: thanks but no thanks.
    Orange Pill: I have easy access to weed, so I don't need this pill. Plus: what fun is it to be high if everyone around you is sober? That sounds totally lame.
    Red Pill: That's sounds terrible actually. I'd feel like an autistic person with all that information flowing in.
    Pink Pill: Sounds very interesting but when I think more about it... what's the actual use? Do I really want to shape-shift into a tree? Or a poodle? Or an apple pie? I mean... it might be fun to do this a few times but after that I think it would become very boring and useless very quickly. The only use I can see is when I have to escape somebody. But flying away just sounds cooler to be honest. Plus, if I need to protect someone (e. g. my girlfriend) I can't just turn into a traffic light and leave her alone.
    Grey Pill: If it was about sex, it'd be interesting but this way, it's not. I have somebody who loves me very much, so I don't need anyone else ;-).
    Black pill: Sounds great at first but the fact that trying to change future catastrophes will cause a lot of hassle in my own life sounds terrible. I don't want no hassle. No thanks.

So, my decision is clear: I wanna fly! Give me the green pill!

• Easily the yellow pill, I generally don't understand people that well so it'd be good to know where I stand.

• The Pink Pill

So then I could shapeshift into seven other people and take the others 😇😉

• Probably the black pill if I could alter my actions. If not, I'd choose the yellow pill. I want the teleportation pill though.

• Grey Pill. Without hesitation.

• None of these really appeal to me to be honest, I'd probably find a way to duplicate/create my own pills with permanent effects.

• Pink Pill so I can shape shift into a woman, walk into the women's bathroom, then shape shit into a toilet.

pre05.deviantart.net/.../...rober_raik-d4clrpu.png

• Edit: I would shape shift into someone with a big penis and then ask GaG if my penis was considered big and then I'd tag you in the question @MissNowhere

• fear the pink pill

• Definitely Yellow. Reading people's minds is something I always wished for.
    Just imagine, you would know what your boss is thinking, your crush, you would know what people actual want and what they actually mean.
    If only I could have such a pill

• Green Pill is the only one that I like, the other ones have too many negatives.

• Probably yellow, but green would be my second choice

• Pink Pill, I can shape shift into a bird and fly or shape shift into a genie and grant myself wishes.

• I know you're so kind that you'll shapeshift into knife and cut my salad.

• I guess you could say it'd be kind of a 'downer' if you transformed into a bird, flew up high, and then the time limit ran out mid-flight.

• Pink for now. the abilities it grants could make life not just easier but a lot more fun. and its side effects aren't bad at all

• Yellow pill, i would become the ultimate poker player and win millions of dollars mwuahahahaha!

• Black pill is what I really need. And if I can't opt for it, the grey pill would probably be my second choice.
    I can't really think of taking only one pill. Those are really indispensable. I would want all of 'em if i could :D :P

• Alright Morpheus, I choose the blue pill!

• Pink, because then I achieve my dream of becoming a Sloth <3

• Hmmmm... I'd go with the red one.

• Red pill would be cool but why don't I just use my iPhone?

• The pink one please

• Which one gets you the most fucked up?

• What kind of hassles?

• Pink will always be mine

• Shit... Yellow... No... Grey... Wait, yellow. But... Grey is... Or yellow...

• The grey pill! I want a girlfriend.

• YELLOW one 😍

• Yellow one.

• Definitely the yellow pill.

What Girls Said 39

• I actually wanted to choose the blue pill.. until I saw "let you live for 10 more years after consumption".

So, I'd choose the green pill. Three hours is enough for me to fly to many places easily and I could save ample of time. Also, I could use it to travel to elsewhere, like other suburbs of the state. Oh boy if only Australia is nearer to any other parts of the world. Then I could fly myself to visit other countries as well. Green pill seems to be the best choice for me.

• Probably the pink pill <3

• I would choose the pink pill

• I would go for the black pill and face the consequences... cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d5a-b8ef-9e24dcd34457.gif

• Mm... I'll choose Yellow Pill. Cause it will make me understand who genuinely cares about me and who doesn't

• The pink pill.

• It's between the green, orange and pink pill. I can't decide!

• Green pill would be the most enjoyable one. The rest of them would most likely only bring me trouble.

• yellow
    ///

• Ill take either the red or the yellow

• I pick pink 😊😊😀

• Great question... ty :)

Vote B = The blue pill = to master any sport... no contest.

• GREEN! I've always wanted to fly.

• I choose the black pill

• Pink or yellow...
    Yellow.!

• Pink pill because none of those are good options anyways.

• I'll choose the black pill, it might be interesting to see a possible future out come

• I think I'm going to go with the pink pill but I wish I could have all of them? D:

• Black pill always :P

• the yellow pill

• Probably the yellow one. I'd learn how to use it first, but eventually master it.

• Orange. If I could not be sober and function throughout the day, that'd be great.

• Yellow probably

• Grey pill, I like the feeling of being loved and accepted

• I'd choose the grey pill.

• Yellow pill

• Yellow pills for sure :D <3

• I'll take blue pull

• Pink! will that be cash or check?

• I choose the green pill cause it gives you the ability to fly

• More from Girls
    9