Can anyone interpret a dream?

So I had a dream. In the dream, I was dating this guy who I met in summer school this summer. He's the best friend of the guy I actually liked. Let's call him Steven. So Steven and I would kiss and hold hands and stuff. In the dream It felt sort of weird, but I couldn't pinpoint as to why until after I woke up. In the dream, we were starting school. I sat next to him in Math and Chemistry. I don't remember any other classes. My math teacher in the dream was my math teacher in 4th grade. So sometime during the dream, I was running from this person, and I outran them. I wasn't scared. I made it to Chem a few minutes late, but missed Math. Steven wasn't there. So later, everyone in the whole school was gathered by a humongous door that was open. SO apparently the whole thing was a video game, and once we stepped out of the door, we became our real life selves. I stayed the same, but Steven, in the game and real real life, a dark skinned tall curly headed fellow, turned into a short (shorter than me) straight blonde haired kid. So we walked to this lounge sort of thing where my friend from an internet site was sitting on a couch, Violette. He sat on Violette's lap. Later, we both decided to break up and stay friends. It was a mutual thing. I remember the school/game being staged on a barren planet. And yeah, What does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means u need to see a special doctor cause ur special. And ur gonna take these special pills that the special doc said too.

• ... What? If you're implying that I'm crazy, anything can happen in a dream. it doesn't reflect my waking mental health state.

• Settle down it was a joke😀 but if u happen to wake up look in the mirror, u better not see this😧😦😕😖😖😩😫😤😤😤😤😤😷😷

What Guys Said 3

• There is way to much to just interpret here I would have to break it down. Nearly each sentence could be interpreted so it would take a long time to write down.

• You're scared of dating the wrong guy and being cheated on

Usual chick stuff. :o)

• It means he's on your mind lol that's about it. Dreams are random

What Girls Said 2

• I can try... you get together with him and it feels ackward then you guys start talking a lot and you find out that he is a whole different person in the inside then you catch him cheating on you so you break up and then later on you guys are friends

• You're putting too much thought into it. It was only a dream.