Hello ladies and gentlemen! Might I ask what your intelligence quotient is?

Most Helpful Guy

• 160

filler

• Wow! You are very intelligent! I have an IQ of 120, and I'm 11. I really look up to people like you!😊

What Guys Said 14

• I always tested in the 99th percentile in the annual CTBS exams when I was in grade school. I never had an IQ test, but I was considered gifted. Turns out, I was an Aspie (Aspergers Syndrome), but I was too old to be officially diagnosed.

I do extremely well at things I enjoy (art, music, writing), and mediocre at things that don't challenge me intellectually. I was a pretty stubborn kid.

• Not that I'm trying to brag, or anything. I fall under the category of the gifted child who grew up to be an underachiever (apparently it's rather common).

• My God! I am jealous, you are like Albert Einsten! 👏👍

• The standards for "IQ" tests have been changed in the last couple of decades... so your question is Very age relevant.

• don't know, its probably not significantly above average but I also doubt it's below average :/

• It's above average but I forgot what it was. But I will say that I highly doubt that all these people are as intelligent as they claim to be. 2/3 of all people are between 85 and 115, above 125 is <5%.

• I just took 2 tests. One was kinda easy and it didn't seem to be a good test of IQ but I got a 148 on that one. I took a longer, much harder one that seemed to me to be a pretty good gauge of IQ scores and I received a 139. I'd say that the second one is the more reliable IQ score. The link to that one is here if you are interested:

http://www.iqtest.com

Two things to note, first is that it counts time as you take the test and if you take too long it will deduct points. Secondly, it will ask you for an email and then it will as for a credit card but if you just enter your email they will send you the score for free.

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9aog76&s=8#.VaRIUKR3rIV

• I never took one...

If I took one and tested highly intelligent, I might end up a Bond villain. And if I scored poorly, I'd assume I was a dupe for the rest of my life...

• It def minus 3 mega ram

• 145.3 .////

• 99999999999999

• I just know the bullshitters will show up on this question. I've never taken an IQ test so I duno.

• I have a learning disability so you can guess how low my IQ is

• I've never had my i. q. tested properly. I don't know where to find the test for it

• I'm in the top 2% of the population but I don't know exactly. I stopped worrying about it because intelligence is complicated and IQ isn't a very good way of measuring capability. It's better not to worship people just based on their number.

I recommend not throwing around the numbers. You're either higher than someone else and look like an asshole or you're lower than the next person and you look pathetic. Just be humble.

• 4. Squirrels out-test me.

• 145 the last time I was tested. Of course, those scores tend to be very stable over time.

What Girls Said 7

• I have absolutely no idea.

• 132

Filler... Filler.

• I don't know.

• I last took the test when I was 3. It was 132. Pretty sure t went up a bit but weed probably did away with it. 420 BLAZE IT!

• Mine is 136.

• I have an IQ of 130 to somewhere near 140. It fluctuates.

Lol, I asked a question similar to this once when I first started being on GaG and I got attacked by a bunch of GaGer's. A bunch of them misconstrued my question and were just being assholes for no reason. That's when I realized that people on here were assholes and that I needed to toughen up. I actually cried because of how mean all of them were when they commented on it. Now I know how it works here and I don't give a flying fuck what people say anymore.

• True and gag should watch people and give warnings and eventually ban the people that are being assholes like that. Cause we're here to give advice or get it not to be shot down by some idiot

• I know. I was really new to GaG when I asked the question and it was really just a question to get Xper for the day. It was rushed too and I didn't put much thought into it. I just asked if people had the same IQ score as me and made a poll, but I just kind of threw the poll in there at the last minute. Left and right people were calling me am asshole and telling me that I was a bitch and that I was bragging and stuff and it really hurt. I retaliated in not the best way, but I was frustrated and didn't know how to handle all of the people yelling at me and being mean. I thought my question was a harmless one and never intended to make people feel bad about their iq scores. Ugh it was a bad day for me.

• I have 123!
    What?