What Church Do You Attend? And what's it like there?

I go to Seacoast Church.. the campus in North Charleston, SC. It's a non-denominational church that I love going to on Fridays nights and Sunday mornings. It's multiracial, we do a heck of a lot for and with the community and different other churches, we have activities and Sunday school for kids all ages and most importantly, the Word and True Love of God is there. So is Healing and Salvation. Prayers are always answered.. it's just amazing and I'm so proud of my church. You can find them on Facebook and on other websites.

Most Helpful Guy

• I go to Cru, formerly known as Campus Crusade for Christ. It is primarily a college campus ministry. There are 1700+ colleges that they have a community at. They also do a lot of mission work around the world, though I haven't been able to go yet but I want to go to Russia.

• I've never heard of Cru before now. It sounds pretty cool. And dang 1700+ colleges? That's quite impressive

• That's cool, u following in your dad's steps (I'm guessing) . I bet he's proud of u :)

• That's one of the few ways I'm following in his footsteps though haha. It's quite different from when he went though

What Guys Said 10

• I visited the Grand Tsubaki Shrine, the closest I can get to a "church" on US soil. Our regular meetings are held in rented space. Our sessions last about 2 hours, and consist of meditations and chants, and time spent talking to masters about questions we have.

• Berean Baptist. Grew up going to "word of faith", quasi-Pentecostal churches, but my extended family is conservative Baptist and my previous church had an ugly schism, so we tried Berean. Absolutely loving it. My fiancee really likes it too, so I'm looking forward to raising our kids there when we have them. :)

• I'm a member of a Methodist church in North Carolina. It was a nice experience growing up, but I don't believe in a god anymore, so I only go to services on holidays to make my mom happy. I still like to volunteer from time to time to help them out though, because it's a very nice community.

• I was made to attend church with the Mormons until I was fifteen, and put my foot down... and was prepared to face whateve. consequences may have come of it... I was just *DONE*

• I go to the mosque

• I've heard of it. What religion is that?

• I am soo srry but LMAO 😂

• Lol heeyyy! Nah I'm jk, it's cool :p

• I am a Roman Catholic, but I will not name my parish on a public forum :-)

• I go to the church of Science and Evolution. Best part is we don't have to compare clothing there! :D

• I'm protestant faith but have visited other churches in my life time
    i haven't been in a steady relationship with God cause I'm not sure
    about things. I was Baptized Methodist but have visited Baptist ,
    Full Gospel Assembly , Nazarene, Catholic churches.. I'm thinking
    if i could form a relationship with God things could be better for me
    but i like to know why God lets me suffer for all my life and i do pray
    but i have nixed feelings cause people at church has turned their
    back on other Christians also over the years I've saw many
    Christians fight among them self's i don't know why this happens
    i just wish sometimes i could leave this world and be in Peace cause
    this life has not much to offer me.

• I'm Catholic, and I try to go to the traditional (pre-Vatican II) Latin mass when I can. The closest is two hours away... :(

• A mass is like a continuous prayer, and the Latin ones typically last almost 2 hours.

• I'm a convert (I grew up Methodist).

• Cool, thts really interesting. Hmm..

• I attend an LDS or "Mormon" church in Rexburg, Idaho. I really like it! Great members and spiritual lessons/meetings. And generally fun activities outside of church like bbq's celebrating holidays etc.

• What's it like being a Mormon? Do you have more than one wife? I'm honestly not being funny, it's just something i heard

• That sounds exactly like what we non-denominational Christians do. And I'm glad that Mormons don't practice the multiple wife thing cuz that's highly immoral. Why do you all wear only black and white?

• We don't. Maybe the missionaries you see walking around wear white and often black but even they can wear khaki, grey, blue, brown etc but most choose black. And always a white shirt. In my own meetings I will wear a white or grey button up shirt, or striped occasionally, and navy blue, khaki, or black pants. Its rather up to the individual. I have noticed the dress is fairly formal when compared to some gatherings I have visited almost all males where ties and women in skirts or dresses, but its not over the top. We just want to be respectful of the Sabbath day and show some commitment for it. But as I said its not a requirement there are those who wear jeans and such and that's fine too :) But I agree it is highly immoral and we believe in marriage between a man and a woman and that marriage is not something to be taken lightly ie. with divorces. But after all efforts are exhausted that can be the only option. But people should choose carefully.

What Girls Said 0