Does anyone want to hear some funny jokes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to make the joker laugh

• 3 guys walk into a bar
      The first guy says "I have got the smallest arm in? the world"
      The second guy "I have the smallest head in the world"
      The third guy "I have got the smallest d*ck in the world"
      The 3 guys go to the Guinness World Records
      The first guy comes back and says "I really do have? the smallest? arm in the world"
      The second guy comes back and says "Amazing, I do have the smallest head in the world"
      The third guy comes back angry " Who the F*CK is JUSTIN BRIBER?

• U and two of your friends were drunk and u died and so u went to heaven and u meet saint John at the gate and he said ok theirs one rule and the rule is don't step on the ducks because their all over here but if u step on a duck u will get a punishment. So your first friend went three weeks with out stepping on a duck but then he stepped on one so his punishment was he was chained to this old smelly lady for all eternity so your other friend went a year with out stepping on a fuck but then he did so he got this nasty smelly old man chained to him for all eternity. But you never stepped on a duck and so this beautiful women was chained on your leg for all eternity and you said what did I do to disurve this and she said I don't know what you did but I stepped on a duck

• U r gonna die before I laugh 😜

What Guys Said 3

• Go for it
    filler

• If you can make me laugh I'll be surprised.

• Sure sure. But don't come crying if i didn't laugh.

What Girls Said 8

• Nah, not really.

• No.

______________

• Ohhh I do. I love jokes

• Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?" "None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away." "Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking."

Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?"

"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone."

"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking.

• Ok. Ummm. Cool

• Yup! Try your best ;P

• Two boys were talking and the one said to the other, "There is a easy way to get what you want."
      The other boy said, "How?" the boy replied, "Tell people you know their secret."
      The boy jumps up and runs to his dad, "I know your secret!" The dad replies, "Please don't tell your mom here's $10."
      The boy then runs to his mom, "I know your secret!" The mom said, "Please don't tell your dad here's $15."
      The boy then decides to try it on the mail man, "I know your secret!" The mail man opened his arms and said, "Come, give your dad a hug!"

• Three guys walk into a bar they all say ouch the fourth guy ducked

• Im too dark to ever appreciate humour but ty anyway.
    Peace xo

• Little April was not the best student in Sunday school.
      Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?"

When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!"

The Teacher fainted.

• (insert. half. smile. here)

• Lol, good one! ;-D

• Knock knock.

• No thanks.

• Sure! Let's hear it.