Is it weird that I haven't had my first kiss?

Im 19 and i have only been on 3 dates with one guy ever and we didn't kiss. I haven't had my first kiss yet or had a boyfriend. Is that weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird. I'm in the same boat. But I haven't even been on a date.

What Guys Said 6

• No it's not weird i didn't get my first girlfriend to age 28 and of course me and her shared my first kiss.

• I had my first kiss this year... at 32... and I'm glad I waited that long. Kissing monkeys with your emotions more than you might guess.

• I didn't have my first until I was 21.

• Its not weird to me at all but i'm simply surprised that people haven't by age 13 or 14 as it plays out most of the time is all

• I am 21, and I've pretty much been on 0 dates (not counting just hanging out) and haven't had my first kiss either. Just means when it does happen for both of us we will appreciate it more and it will be much better.

• not even a little. a lot of people both guys and girls a lot of the time dont end up kissing till there older, i was 24. i rushed it with her, was awkward, so take ur time.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think it's that weird. When I was 19 I also knew several people who haven't had first kisses yet.

• No. My sister is 20, has been on only 2 dates with one guy, has never been kissed (unless you count hands) and has never had a boyfriend. She doesn't have a problem with it at all.

• Lol I'm almost 19, have been on 0 dates, have had 0 boyfriends and haven't had my first kiss either, so don't feel too bad, we're pretty much in the same boat. Except you've at least had some experience. So no it's not weird. I thought it was at first but it seems like there's actually a handful of people that are like us so don't worry too much😊

• Not weird at all. I had my first kiss at your age, so it's completely fine.

• Same boat sister, nothing to worry about. It'll work out eventually. :)

• it's not weird at all

• No it's not weird

• Not in the slightest.