Would you feel embarrassed if you cried in front of a beloved pet? Why or why not?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• My puppy licks my tears whenever I do! I will miss that dog when we finally put him down (he's almost 12 and has end stage abdominal cancer.).

• I'm really sorry... Come to think of it, I think that's the last time I cried, when my cat got hit 😢

What Girls Said 14

• I've cried in front of my pet (a tortoise). I didn't feel embarrassed. In fact I felt the opposite. I felt less alone and like he felt me and my pain :') It is comforting.

• I cry in front of them all the time. I'm not embarrassed... I'm mad, cause you'd think they'd be sweet and understanding and comfort me, but they literally don't give a fuck.

• No, my dogs and cats are nonjudgmental. They give me a furry shoulder to cry on, or a fat orange belly if we're talking about my favorite cat.

• a pet? no. he would just sit with me, look at me and place his paw on my lap. cutie bum.

• I cry in front of my dog all the time. She gets really comforting and tries to lick all my tears away and snuggle real close. It's super helpful, because then I try to calm her down and talk through what I'm feeling. I wind up figuring out exactly how to feel better after talking to her.

• It`s actually bad to do that, especially of tje pet is sick... i kearned that from having sick pets... i was told that if i was too sad, to stay away untill i could be normal again because your vibes rub off on them and they sense your sadness, which onlymakes it worse for them in their state...

And no, i don`t feel embarassed... when you`re actually sad, there`s no room for that to even cross your mind... However, i was embarassed tobe naked in front of them,,. lol D:

• I might never have thought about that

• My dog gave me that comfort of being me 100%. Crying, screaming, laughing, talking a whole Lotta shieeeet. The person I trust! : )

• No, pets are like a confidante your secrets are safe. Plus you get to pet, play and snuggle up to the little guy, what a pal <3

• Nope, not at all.

• No, not at all. It's more comforting in my opinion. I don't cry a lot by any means but if I do he scents that I'm sad and he usually comes to lie down beside me😊.

• like they really give a fuck lmao

• Actually dogs sense and know when an owner is in distress ya sloot.

• hahah no I wouldn't.

• No, because then I could hug my pet

• No, it's not like the pet will think any less of you or something.

What Guys Said 5