Question says it.. Would it get to you outside of work or would you constantly second guess your actions even if you followed exact protocol? Or could you confidently address distraught families who are full of hope when they see you and tell them terrible life changing news with confidence in yourself that you did all you could and then go on with your shift and keep it from effecting you? I'm just curiouse.
- It would be hard and stay with me outside of work.29% (2)9% (1)17% (3)Vote
- It would be hard but I'd be ok to continue working.29% (2)9% (1)17% (3)Vote
- I couldn't do it.29% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
- It's part of the job, you know this going in.13% (1)73% (8)50% (9)Vote
- Other (explain please)0% (0)9% (1)5% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
It would be hard and I'd probably think about it constantly but it wouldn't affect my future performances. I'd be able to face the family afterwards. I'd hate myself more if I couldn't even face them.0