How do tall boys kiss their short girlfriends?

Okay, I really wanna know how do tall guys kiss their short girlfriends. For example, my boyfriend is 6'7 and I'm 4'11. We tried to kiss once, but it was really awkward. And here's a thing we didn't have our first kiss yet and he wanted me to have the best kiss first, but the problem is that he doesn't know how to get down to my height and kiss me. And another time is that he tried and carrying me and I could wrap my legs around him and that was pretty much really extremely awkward for us because we were with our friends thing got so awkward af. So please please please help me with my problem. 🙏
*if you were wondering me and my boyfriend are starting out freshman year, but he's 14 and 13. Which really sucks for me*

Most Helpful Guy

• He's 14 and 6ft7? Fuckin hell, and I thought I was tall at 6'2.

• Yeah, don't sweat it my brother was almost that height, but I had to have my grandmothers height, but oh well

• @lildckling27 Hey, we've still got growing to do. I don't want to grow any taller, but you've still got comfortable room to grow. You're lucky, in my opinion.

• if i get to be 5 6 or 5 7 ill be happy, tall people wanna be short, short people wanna be tall, we can't just be happy man.

What Guys Said 7

• Stairs/Stools/Chairs are your best friends. Lifting you up and/or while laying down are possibilities when you are more experienced.

• this is the reason you should stick close to your height.

• I like guys who are taller to me... I feel more like protected.

• And all the boy at school who are my height are jerks and this 6'7 guys is sweet unlike the other... ehh

• Ugh.. I'm only 5'8 I think being Asian has something to do with it though :/

And just stand on your toes and have him bend over

Also, you said you like boys taller than you.. Isn't that pretty much all of them? lol

• best to sit down and kiss

• Stand on your toes and the let your laddie bend. It ain't harder than that.

• So he's not finished growing yet either...

Get him to sit down?

• I am 6'4'' i can't kiss my girlfriend

Because i dont have one why? I am ugly :((

• Don't worry will get a girlfriend one day. :)

What Girls Said 6

• Umm laying down or standing or chair.

"I like guys who are taller to me." honey 99.9 % of guys are taller than you. Plus if you need a guy that tall to feel protected you probably have a height complex. Plus there are tall guys who are jerks and nice guys of short and visa versa. One of the sweetest guys I have dated is 5'6". There is nothing wrong with dating very tall guys but don't complain about how awkward the height difference is when there are plenty of decent guys who shorter.

• oh wow.. well I'm sorry but I don't think there's any way (other than laying down really) to do this without it looking kind of awkward at this much of a height difference

• He can lift you up, and then wrap your legs around his waist

• I am the same heigh as you and my first proper boyfriend was not quite as tall as yours but he was 6"2 so still quite tall! Maybe you could try sitting down like cuddling on a sofa or at the cinema that way you will be closer in height?

• why im 5'10" and never do i get tall guys!! lol!! dont worry.. i think.. he she find find it really easy to carry you cuz your so petite! i wish had your height! <3 dont worry things will definitely work!! :D

• Thank you... And no you don't want to be my height at all... It's suck being short😂😂 One time I wanted a book and I found out that it was all the way to the top shelf. I had to ask if someone could help, but no did so I tried to grab it and the next thing you know the shelf is doing the domino effect. And what's sucks at school is that I'm the shortest in my class.

• im so sorry.. :( i would've helped you.. i hate to say this.. but i've no faith in humanity nowadays.. :( take care.. good luck.. :) we'll all be happy with what we have.. :)

• I assume they bend down to get on their level