Which Animal Matches Your Personality?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/which-animal-matches-your-personality#.ran1J5e90a

You got: Wolf. You are driven and focused. You can tackle almost any problem that comes your way, and welcome a good challenge. You always have your eyes on the prize, and will achieve much just through patience and perseverance.

Which Animal Matches Your Personality?
What animal did you get?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah... You got: Shark

You’re aggressive and goal oriented, but also looked up to. People admire you not only for who you are, but what you’ve done. Your greatness is sometimes feared, but always respected. :)

Although i do have a bit of a shy tendency in real life, hahah

• You got: Owl
    You are intelligent and wise beyond your years. Your intelligence is vast, and you have common sense along with book smarts. Above all you have perspective that always allows you to see the bigger picture.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-22100-1435355069-2.gif

• s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-31553-1435352105-8.gif

You got: Lion
    You’re a leader, and a person others look up to. You seldom follow others and like to set your own path. You’re a damn royal and carry yourself with enviable prestige.

• I'm an owl lol

• You got: Wolf
    You are driven and focused. You can tackle almost any problem that comes your way, and welcome a good challenge. You always have your eyes on the prize, and will achieve much just through patience and perseverance.

• black panther

• I'm a shark apparently, pretty cool.

• You got: Owl 😍

• Chinese:仓鼠

• I don't think that was an available answer in the quiz lol but ok

What Girls Said 16

• I got: Panda

You are playful and energetic. You’re cute and always the life of any party you go to. People like your attitude and always want to be around you

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-6750-1435353880-2.gif

I think that it's accurate, except for the 'energetic' part :)

• "You got: Owl
    You are intelligent and wise beyond your years. Your intelligence is vast, and you have common sense along with book smarts. Above all you have perspective that always allows you to see the bigger picture."

• 1|0
  • You got: Wolf

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-12488-1435352689-2.gif

• You got: Owl
    8) 8)

• i've got shark!!
    You got: Shark
    You’re aggressive and goal oriented, but also looked up to. People admire you not only for who you are, but what you’ve done. Your greatness is sometimes feared, but always respected.

• You got: Panda

• You got: Owl

• I got... PANDA!!! :D

• The wolf... I always get the wolf... xD

• You got: Panda

Awwwww :)

• You got: Lion

• I got the same as you. Wolf

• I'm like a little puppy or kitten. I'm sweet and playful but if you cross me I'm like a snapping turtle lol

• I got a shark.

• You got: Sloth
    You are super chill, and always-easy going. You like to take life one day at a time, and never sweat the small stuff. You’re also relaxed and know how to keep a level head in any situation.